What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Abduction
This topic is about Abduction
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance h thinks H stole their child. [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by crazy1bad (last edited May 01, 2018 01:05PM) (new) - added it

crazy1bad | 188 comments Please help me to find this book, I think it's harlequin. The h has a secret child, the H is the father. Someone takes the child away and the h thinks that the H found out about their child and stole him away. The H finds out about the child when he watches TV and the h is giving interview about the the kidnapping. The H was not the one who stole the child. I think there was some mistake and actually there was no kidnapping but I am not sure.

Azet | 5 comments I think its "Raul`s Revenge" by Jacqueline Baird.

message 3: by crazy1bad (new) - added it

crazy1bad | 188 comments Azet wrote: "I think its "Raul`s Revenge" by Jacqueline Baird."

Sadly, it's not the one

Azet | 5 comments How sad.What you just told happens exactly in "Raul`s Revenge"...Except that the h thought that it was the H who stole the child.

message 5: by crazy1bad (new) - added it

crazy1bad | 188 comments Now, if I remember it correctly I think that it was a crazy woman that stole the child. I think her husband and son died in accident so she wanted to replace her son with the h's son. The problem is that I am very very unsure if this piece of memory is a part of that book or a movie I saw (I don't remember the movie eather, I have no brain haha or should I cry?).

message 6: by crazy1bad (new) - added it

crazy1bad | 188 comments I think I found it. Abduction

Azet | 5 comments Hmmm,stealing a child also happened in one of Carole Mortimers books.Was Abduction the right one?

message 8: by crazy1bad (new) - added it

crazy1bad | 188 comments Which one of Mortimer's book? The Abduction is on my to read list, I haven't read it yet.

Azet | 5 comments Just one Night by CM

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Abduction (other topics)