Full Marks Hidden Marriage: Pick Up a Son, Get a Free Husband (HM) Full Marks Hidden Marriage discussion

Good Recommendation for the Book to read

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
ยซ previous 1 3

message 1: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad I want all chapters ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This novel was translated to 258 already๐Ÿ˜‘
Why begin again Big bun little bun and Nx I miss you guys๐Ÿ˜ญ
Memories aside๐Ÿ˜

Novel has short chapter (ty for 20ch week)
Story has slow movement๐Ÿ™‚
Characters are lovable ๐Ÿ˜
Plot is real at least it makes sense๐Ÿ˜
Umm I can't really explain well ๐Ÿ˜
I had diabetes reading this novel ๐Ÿ˜…
There's a lot of drama ๐Ÿ˜•
And a lot of scheming ๐Ÿค”
The relationship of the main start at 250+๐Ÿ˜‘
Yeah it's that slow ๐Ÿ™„
Expect a lot of things as this novel has its ups and downs ๐Ÿ˜

I should stop here... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• my words are getting more and more weird ๐Ÿ™‚.

Oh and welcome to Qidian daoist7 ๐Ÿ™

message 2: by Taylort (new)

Taylort i like this novel, a good story, a lot of fuuny part that makes my stomach stiff lol. anyway you guys can find the previous chapters here http://novelonlinefree.info/novel/hid...

message 3: by Adele (new)

Adele I'm so thankful that I've found this here because I've already loved this story and was so devastated when the previous translator in where I was reading this said that they were dropping this. Thank you for translating this, please continue the good work.

message 4: by Random (new)

Random Gosh, even though I haven't read the whole story, I can't help my emotions when reading this!!! Like when there's a new story progress I either squeal from happiness, anger or even tear up in sad moments!!! The characters are really a good mix of types, they're not that clichรฉ nor over-the-edge~~~ Thanks for taking this one over~~~ ^_^

message 5: by Sweet (new)

Sweet Great work, one of the first romance novels I read and loving every second of it. Cute, lovable moments as well as its fair share of drama. Amazing translation quality as well as update speed. All in all a 4 Star plus for me.

message 6: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu Hello from Henyee Translations! We're very honored to join Webnovel and work on such sweet novel. The previous chapters (C1-261) have been published yet, hope you're all enjoying the novel ~^^~ Sarangheyo!!!

message 7: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad Was reading this before it got put on Qidian International, so seeing it here now fills me with glee at the thought of even moar updates.

Excellent novel, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Indulgent? Maybe. At least for once the female lead isn't too much of a pushover in regards to the male lead. And cute kid!

message 8: by Suera (new)

Suera Best novel i ever read ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is different from other stories from the same genre in the way of how author introduces lots of detour for the two protag to get together. The male MC is just too... accomodating toward the girl's wishes. So their relationship only progress when the girl want it.

message 9: by Treat (new)

Treat This story is a gem (I googled the previous chapters), I seriously read all the chapters in two to three days. The MC is really interesting and clever and I love her interactions with the other characters. It's romantic, has lots of funny moments, and good character building.

Basically this story is about an actress, betrayed by her childhood crush and "switched at birth" sister. She trys to get revenge by becoming a better actor in the same movie, but is constantly oppressed and sabotaged. On the day of her audition, she is forcefully locked in a closet by her evil sister. There she meets a mute little boy who changes her life forever!

message 10: by Adam (new)

Adam I've always waiting for the new chapter of this novel novel since the first time it translated in volare.

And the the copyright problem start. The translator stop updating. *it broke me
I really like this novel. This is one of my fav novel. I cant get enough.

message 11: by Taylort (new)

Taylort what a wonderful story, i read about a thousand chapters in less than a week, i got so excited and happy that i used every free moment to read it.
i tank the author and the translator for the magnificent story and the hard work.

message 12: by Adele (new)

Adele I'm completely fallen in love with the story! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Lu Tiangxio's character is very ideal. Little Treasure surely knows how to capture someone's heart with the use of his cuteness. Ning Xi!! she's sooooo brilliant! I'm somehow speechless ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I hope that this can be adopted to a tv drama ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

message 13: by Random (new)

Random This story is amazing each time I want more and more! The chapters are short which kind of sucks but no lie this story really grabs you and your waiting to see what happens next.

message 14: by Sweet (new)

Sweet Things to add if edit was possible :

Comedy gold๐Ÿ˜
More face slaps ๐Ÿ˜…
The power of love ๐Ÿ˜

message 15: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu I'm just weird out of your excitement..
It's that good?
By the relationship starts after 250+, does it mean that the storyline before that is the build up to everything? ;confused:

message 16: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad This is a really great story! I'm waiting for the translation to catch up but it's one of my favorite stories. This story is indeed a love story but it is not only a love story! Before the relationship develops the story is still amazing (and not only because of big bun and little bun's actions) even the parts centered around the

message 17: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad I'm sorry I hadn't read where they started it... I had just seen 5 chapters... So it seems like you should read the previously translated chapters

message 18: by Suera (new)

Suera By relationship I mean that they will be true to what they love . Because Nx is denying her Hearth to accept big bun as a lover, but big bun is already in love of Nx that why he pursue her in every other chapter . In 250 he proposed๐Ÿ˜

message 19: by Treat (new)

Treat Been there๐Ÿ˜… clicked the chapter 259 redirecting me to new page the trans site "blaze ******* translations " but the page said "page not found" ๐Ÿ˜•

message 20: by Adam (new)

Adam Well the chapters are really short. 3 of these chapters is like 1 normal chapter of other novels.

message 21: by Adele (new)

Adele You can read the prev chapters starting from chapter one via novelupdates.com

Just search for Hidden Marriage and you will be directed to all the chapter links.

message 22: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad Lol

message 23: by Suera (new)

Suera ..

message 24: by Treat (new)

Treat Hoping for more chapters cause 3-6 chapters here are like just 1chapter in other novels..
Very good story.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

message 25: by Adam (new)

Adam Hemos quedado para ir a un hospital

message 26: by Taylort (new)

Taylort Thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜

message 27: by Adele (new)

Adele ? ๐Ÿค”

message 28: by Sweet (new)

Sweet Sorry dude. My little cousin took my phone haha

message 29: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

message 30: by Adam (new)

Adam Porquรฉ? Demasiada azรบcar?

message 31: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad ppl li

message 32: by Suera (new)

Suera First chapters are found in google. Just search the tittle.๐Ÿ˜Š

message 33: by Treat (new)

Treat Why does the story start at chapter 200+ ? Where is chapter 1?

message 34: by Adam (new)

Adam I honestly donโ€™t know too... I mean this novel just appeared here just like this one certain day ๐Ÿ˜…... Look it up using google maybe you can find the first 200 + chapters ๐Ÿ™‚. I canโ€™t remember the site where I usually read this novel but itโ€™s out there somewhere ๐Ÿ˜Š
Kis

message 35: by Adele (new)

Adele I doubt I'll read this now. If I have to go somewhere else to read the Beginning, what's the point?(ยฌ_ยฌ)

message 37: by Sweet (new)

Sweet this story quite interesting ^^
i think now u can read 1st chapter here..if u cant, read here https://***.novelupdates.com/series/h...

message 38: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu I'm really in to this novel and keep forward for upcoming chapters

message 39: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad Mmmmm

message 40: by Suera (new)

Suera Is little treasure child of ning xi?? Feels like it but how did it happen?? Please don't make the chapters reach 2000 or something.

message 41: by Treat (new)

Treat When is the time we can finally know the truth about little treasure?

message 42: by Adam (new)

Adam ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

message 43: by Adele (new)

Adele Your abuse of emojis gave me cancer. Are you twelve?

message 44: by Taylort (new)

Taylort I have all the previous chapters, do you want some copies?

message 45: by Random (new)

Random Who wants copies!?
:D

message 46: by Sweet (new)

Sweet Isnt that 4?

message 47: by Rokuman (new)

Rokuman Desu .

message 48: by Adam (new)

Adam thanks though

message 49: by Ninjad (new)

Ninjad Is this novel already completed and the epilogue has not been putted yet just because of the translation or is it really an on going story? I need answer plsss! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

message 50: by Suera (new)

Suera Still on going... ๐Ÿ˜€ on the internet chapter 1 to 250+ have been translated then for some unknown reasons the continuation continued here in qidian ๐Ÿ˜…

ยซ previous 1 3