What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Suggest books for me > Looking for books with heroine an heiress and hate to love romance book

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 61 comments Please help me find contemporary romance books with heroine who lives in small town and acts as a regular girl but is actually a famous wine industry princess or heiress in hiding as in nobody knows she's a heiress. Also hero and heroine has hate to love relationship.
Please help find books with this plot or theme.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
Heiress for Hire not a hate to love thing, but it's interesting. I think that only 2 people in the town know "who" she is. Basically her Dad's cut her off, and she's having to get a job with absolutely no real abilities except being able to shop. The H has just found out he has a daughter who's like 8 or 9, and who's mother has just died. The h comes to work for him to clean the house and take care of the daughter. There is also a ghost in this story, if that's an added inducement.

message 3: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 61 comments Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Heiress for Hire not a hate to love thing, but it's interesting. I think that only 2 people in the town know "who" she is. Basically her Dad's cut her off, and she's having to get a jo..."

Thank you for your suggestion.

message 4: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 61 comments Help!!!
Please help!!!

message 5: by SamSpayedPI (last edited Jun 04, 2018 05:34AM) (new)

SamSpayedPI | 2075 comments Your criteria seem a little too specific to be looking for recommendations of books to read.

Are you looking for a specific book you may have read, partially read or heard of and can't remember the title or author? If so, you should move this to the "Unsolved: One Specific Book" thread.

message 6: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 61 comments Sam wrote: "Your criteria seem a little too specific to be looking for recommendations of books to read.

Are you looking for a specific book you may have read, partially read or heard of and can't remember t..."

No I have not read any specific book about this.

message 7: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
I'm sure there are plenty of books with this trope. It's just not one that I personally read. Well, except for the one I suggested, and I read that one because I adore the author.

I'll keep more of an eye on my 3 email lists that suggest books that are currently in the "way cheap to free" categories. Freebooksy.com as name says, it lists free books. Bookbub.com cheap (2.99 and down) and Bargainbooksy.com (like Bookbub cheap book titles.)

message 8: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 61 comments Moderator can you please delete this post.
Thank you!!

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40687 comments Mod
Zoe wrote: "Moderator can you please delete this post.
Thank you!!"

We can close the thread. We don't generally delete threads unless there's a good reason.

message 10: by Zoe (new)

Zoe | 61 comments Yes I would like to have it closed.
If you can delete it please delete it.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.