Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Fantasy - 3300 word prologue

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments Hello, I am looking for a beta-reader for my prologue. I'm still working on the rest of the story, but I would like to make sure that the opener is strong enough to capture the attention of the reader before I continue.

The prologue is 3300 words.
Decius the Unfallen frees Haldoron the Bloodlust from the unbreakable enchantments of old to fight for the Black Magic Sorcerers when the war of the Realms arrives.

message 2: by Nieve (new)

Nieve | 3 comments Hi would love to beta read for you. Send me an email at nievewalton@gmail.com

message 3: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments Thank you.

message 4: by Oliwia (new)

Oliwia | 16 comments Are you interested in another beta reader for your prologue?

message 5: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments Yes, I usually seek out a minimum of 5 readers so I can get a variety of responses, suggestions, opinions, etc

message 6: by Oliwia (new)

Oliwia | 16 comments My email is edenlinkin@gmail.com

message 7: by Kittykiller (new)

Kittykiller | 17 comments rcapatina@email.com

I am available for cooperation.

message 8: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments Thank you for showing interest. I've contacted everyone who has left their contact information on this post. If there's anyone else out there that would like to beta-read the prologue of my fantasy novel I'm working on, please drop a line here.

Thanks

S L

message 9: by Ime (new)

Ime Atakpa | 82 comments I would at ime.atakpa@yahoo.com

message 10: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments done and done

message 11: by Goodness (new)

Goodness Nwankpa (goodnessnwankpa) | 43 comments S.L. wrote: "Hello, I am looking for a beta-reader for my prologue. I'm still working on the rest of the story, but I would like to make sure that the opener is strong enough to capture the attention of the rea..."

Hi! Would you be interested in a swap? The first few chapters of my paranormal romance add up to 4,505 words and I am looking for feedback on it.

message 12: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments Sounds good. Please send to

s.davis2016@hotmail.com