Beyond Reality discussion

A Wizard of Earthsea (Earthsea Cycle, #1)
This topic is about A Wizard of Earthsea
Previous BotM--DISCUSSIONS > A Wizard of Earthsea -- Roll Call and First Impressions **NO SPOILERS!**

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candiss (new)

Candiss (tantara) | 1207 comments Please let us know if you are reading, or plan to read, A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin.

Please, **NO SPOILERS** in this thread

message 2: by Jim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jim Mcclanahan (clovis-man) | 485 comments Read it earlier. My take is on the spoiier thread.

Random (rand0m1s) | 899 comments Read a number of times over the years. I may jump in on the discussion but don't intend to read it again. At least not now.

message 4: by Jim (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jim (jimmaclachlan) I've read it several times over the years, the first time probably close to 50 years ago when it was published. It looks like the last time was 7 years ago. Thank goodness GR keeps read dates since I couldn't remember. It's a short, quick read so I might reread it.

Justine (justinescholefield) | 563 comments I started yesterday. I actually have never read this, so I'm looking forward to it. I like it so far.

message 6: by Kathi, Moderator & Book Lover (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kathi | 3360 comments Mod
I’ve read it twice and will not be rereading. I remember loving it.

Jodie (anntsy) | 2 comments Just picked this up at a used book sale. I may read it this month so I can join the discussion.

Amanda | 69 comments One of my favorite books.

RJ - Slayer of Trolls (hawk5391yahoocom) I just read this a couple months ago with another group so I won't be re-reading it but I will jump into the discussion. I loved it by the way and gave it 5 stars.