David Estes Fans and YA Book Lovers Unite! discussion

Fugitives from Northwoods (The Northwoods Trilogy #1)
This topic is about Fugitives from Northwoods
Author's Corner > Fugitives from Northwoods on-sale for $0.99

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chris Bostic (chrisbostic) | 42 comments To celebrate the release of the second book in the series, my publisher has temporarily lowered the ebook price of Book 1, Fugitives from Northwoods, to $0.99. Grab it up quick. As soon as the paperback of Book 2 is released, the price goes back to $2.99.

http://www.amazon.com/Fugitives-North...

The Northwoods Trilogy is a dystopian, wilderness survival, action/adventure series. Simply pitched...It is 2027 and the youth of a failed America, forced into slave labor camps at age fourteen, have never tasted freedom. But all of that is about to change. Tonight, Penn and his crew are going under the wire.

Thank you for your continuing interest in the series! This group has also been very kind and supportive. It's much appreciated.

message 2: by Donna (last edited Jul 29, 2014 11:12AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Donna (donanicole) | 897 comments Thanks, I am currently reading the first one so was glad to pick this one up now. When will the third one be out? Or is there a third one? How many in the series?

Chris Bostic (chrisbostic) | 42 comments Donna, there will be a third. Thanks for asking.

I have the third (and final) book written. Now it's about time to start editing and revising before sending it off to the publisher. They like to space books out sorta like movie releases, and given how slowly things move sometimes, I would expect a release around early next year.

Thank you for your support. It's always a great feeling to know people are reading my work :)

Daniel (pickyreader1) | 1925 comments I'm also reading your book right now!
I'll get my review in as soon as possible!

Donna (donanicole) | 897 comments Chris wrote: "Donna, there will be a third. Thanks for asking.

I have the third (and final) book written. Now it's about time to start editing and revising before sending it off to the publisher. They like to..."

Good to hear, Chris. I love this series, it is truly dystopian!

Daniel (pickyreader1) | 1925 comments I just finished the book and liked it!
Here is my review, without spoilers, for any of you who are interested in reading it.
I hope this is ok with the author.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Chris Bostic (chrisbostic) | 42 comments That's definitely okay with me, Daniel. Thanks!!

And big thanks to Christopher, Donna, and everyone for picking up the book. I hope you enjoy it. You guys are all too kind. This has to be the nicest, busiest group on Goodreads.

Chris Bostic (chrisbostic) | 42 comments Just a quick warning that the paperback for Rebellion should be out in the next few days, so time is definitely running out to pick up a $0.99 ebook copy of Fugitives. I'd sure appreciate your support. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/Fugitives-North...