Camp Half-Blood | RP discussion

[ LOCATIONS ] > southern woods

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(here we are)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((your turn))

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((great are you gone now?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(nah im here) leon walked up to a tree and said "stay down here and run but try to keep up ok?"

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((yay!!))

Alicia cocked her head, "what are you going to do?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"run through the trees" he said climbing

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Her eyes went wide, "won't you fall?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"nah ill be fine" he said (i gtg bbl)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((awwwwwww *cries*))

She stepped back, "ok, if you say so." She took off running, taking little jumps over roots.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

leon dashed off full speed doing flips and jumps through the branches down to the lakeside

message 11: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Alicia kept up pretty well only falling behind a few times. When he finally dropped back out of the trees she was out of breath. She laid on the ground.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

leon took his shirt off and said "now its time to practice with abilities" he said catching his breath a little and ran to the dock and dived in

message 13: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((how uncaring lol jk))

Alicia sat up, not really knowing what to do since her powers were just glamours. Standing, she concentrated on herself and began to slowly change her features. She didn't know what she was making herself into, but saw a nymph come out of a tree near her. The nymph stared at her open mouthed and Alicia wondered what she looked like. There were so many times she wished she could see her own glamour.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

leon surfaced and saw alicia and said "alicia what kinda glamour is that?" he said and seeing the nymph start to reach for something stepped out of the water

message 15: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments She shook her head, "I...I don't know. I can't see it. What do I look like?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

leon summoned a wall of water and condensed it so she could see her reflection (what should she look like)

message 17: by Arya Dröttningu (last edited May 02, 2018 07:04AM) (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((she can't see it in a mirror either, you can just make it up I was thinking really pretty thus the nymph but you can decide))
"Leon, I can't see it. The way it works is I am changing other's perspective of me, not actually changing myself. Camera's don't pick up the glamour, all they see is me."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"well you just made yourself m=even more beautiful then you already were" he said

message 19: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments She smiled, "I've never done this before, it feels different somehow." ((ready for some drama?)) Without thinking about it she reached out with her mind and touched his. She wanted to know what he was thinking about her.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(sure but itll be tomorrow)

message 21: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((are you leaving))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(im on)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

leon looked at her thinking *wow! she was really beautiful before but now... she looks like she could be an ultimate super model* "well i... uh never expected this to be honest" he said blushing a little

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(where r u)

message 25: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((here sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(ur post)

message 27: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Alicia felt a sharp pain in the back of her head and dropped her glamour suddenly. She swayed back and forth a bit before her head cleared and she winced, "that's never happened before either."

message 28: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real wrote: "(ur post)"

((sorry I was in bio trying to finish something))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"you ok?" he said stepping forwards as if to catch her

message 30: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments She nodded slowly, taking a deep breath, "yeah, I'm ok."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(what should happen now? should he try to make something with his powers? if so, then what?)

message 32: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((I don't know, you pick))

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited May 03, 2018 07:29AM) (new)

leon turned back to the water and concentrated, sweat and water trickling down his head and back as he raised his arms to summon a giant watery........ hampster

message 34: by Arya Dröttningu (last edited May 03, 2018 07:31AM) (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Alicia sat on the ground and watched what Leon was doing.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

he then made the hampster morph into a trident that fit into leon hand as he held it

message 36: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((gtg for like 20mins my computer needs to charge))

She reached out and laughed when the water hamster walked onto her hand. "This is so cool."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

(k)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah it is sometimes" he said

message 39: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments She cocked her head, "why just sometimes?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"because when i angry i... tend to ahhh...... lose control and go into whats called a berzurker frenzy for 24 hours" leon said sadly

message 41: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments She frowned, "is that what happened yesterday with Emily?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"no thats what would have happened if i hadnt blown off steam and you hadnt came along because if i let it build up i go literally grazy not knowing who anyone is and i act like everyone is the enemy" he explained

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(u there arya?)

message 44: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((yeah but I'm on and off sorry))

She put her hand on his arm, "how long have you been doing it?"

message 45: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((u there?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited May 04, 2018 09:06AM) (new)

"since the accident in new rome caused by me" he said as a tear slowly rolled down his cheeck at the memory and shuddered

message 47: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments ((he doesn't remember new rome))
Alicia reached up and gently wiped away the tear, "that's in the past, you can't change it now." She kissed him gently.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(the incident with the geyser was his memories coming back shall we have her ask about the tatoo?)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"i know but what i did is unforgivable" he said shaking

message 50: by Arya Dröttningu (new)

Arya Dröttningu | 1748 comments Alicia's heart hurt to see him like this, he seemed so different than his usual confident strength. She felt like she couldn't help him and she didn't know what to do. "Leon, " she trailed off and looked at the ground.

« previous 1 3