What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance Rock star

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Infinitybooks (new)

Infinitybooks (infinitybooks3) | 13 comments I can remember that the book is about a romance between a normal girl and a rock star.
They meet at a bar, he is in a disguise, and if I remember correctly wearing a wig that is a mullet. Anyway, they meet and she tells him how her songs have helped her through her life and buys him a drink.... later they go to a karaoke place together and win. the money goes to a foundation of his
I remember in a scene he is singing on stage and she is backstage, one of his bandmates is sick and he pulls her on stage to sing because shes pretty good.
Thats all I can remember
Thanks in advance!!!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36643 comments Mod
Infinitybooks, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

What's the location - country, region, big city/small town?

What's the tone - romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, funny, etc.?

message 3: by Infinitybooks (new)

Infinitybooks (infinitybooks3) | 13 comments Hi Kris, I read it a couple years ago but I got the feeling it was a bit older than that.
It was a romantic book but there could have been steamy scenes. It wasn't funny.

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (khek) | 270 comments Sooner or Later by Carole and Bruce Hart? It's a long shot, but I know it was very popular in the 80s.

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
Sooner or Later the click for Kelly's suggestion

message 6: by Infinitybooks (new)

Infinitybooks (infinitybooks3) | 13 comments No its not Sooner or Later
Thanks anyway

message 7: by Infinitybooks (new)

Infinitybooks (infinitybooks3) | 13 comments I think that the book also had a second in the series that was based on her best friend who falls in love with someone else in the band as well.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40728 comments Mod
Infinitybooks, still looking or did you find this?