Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month > June 2018 - Series

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited May 01, 2018 06:30AM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5319 comments Mod
This topic is for the series suggestions. Each person can suggest one book for this category. If you suggest more than one book only your first suggestion will count. Authors can't suggest their own book. Any book that was suggested by its author will not be counted.

To suggest a book please put the title and the author. And remember the book must be be YA! New Adult and Adult books will not be accepted.

Also a little reminder to everyone. This is not where you vote. This is where you make suggestions for the poll. Suggestions will close May 8th!

Don't forget to suggest something for the Stand Alone suggestion and Theme suggestion.

The suggestions also can't be something we've already read and they have to be young adult because we are a young adult group! To see what we've read and haven't read go to the books we've read topic. If you are new I strongly suggest this!

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited May 08, 2018 07:18AM) (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5319 comments Mod
The Suggestions
The Fixer (The Fixer, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1) by Lisa Maxwell The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1) by Anthony Horowitz Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
Threats of Sky and Sea (Threats of Sky and Sea, #1) by Jennifer Ellision Threats of Sky and Sea by Jennifer Ellision
A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
The Goddess' Respite (The Goddess Chronicles Book 1) by Richard Shoptaw The Goddess’s Respite by Richard Shoptaw
Ruined (Ruined, #1) by Amy Tintera Ruined by Amy Tintera
War Storm (Red Queen, #4) by Victoria Aveyard War Storm by Victoria Aveyard
The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) by Evelyn Skye The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye
Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima
The Novice (Summoner, #1) by Taran Matharu The Novice by Taran Matharu

message 3: by Greta (last edited May 01, 2018 01:19PM) (new)

message 5: by Misty (last edited May 01, 2018 03:37PM) (new)

message 8: by Hanya (new)

Umairah (Sereadipity) (sereadipity) A court of frost and starlight

message 11: by Janvi (new)

Janvi (janvipatel) | 559 comments Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas by Sarah J Mass

message 12: by Anna (new)

Anna | 1 comments Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass

message 13: by Emily W. (new)

Emily W. | 8 comments We've already done Throne of Glass

message 14: by Lissa (new)

Lissa | 73 comments Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa (The Bargainer Series) I'm not completely sure whether it's YA or New Adult but I thought I'd just put it up here

message 15: by katherine (new)

katherine (anonymous_penguin) | 72 comments The Crown's Game (The Crown's Game, #1) by Evelyn Skye The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye

message 16: by Maniac (new)

Maniac (maniacreader) Misty wrote: "Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter"

I agree with this suggestion

message 17: by makenziejanes (new)

makenziejanes | 1 comments The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

message 18: by Maraya21 (last edited May 02, 2018 11:34AM) (new)

Maraya21 (The Reading Dragon) | 89 comments I nominate this
Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima Flamecaster (Shattered Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima

message 19: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes Powers | 2 comments Novice

message 20: by Emily W. (last edited May 02, 2018 06:13PM) (new)

Emily W. | 8 comments Louie wrote: "Mercedes wrote: "Novice"

Are you suggesting a book? If you are could you please add the author's name?"

I think she was requesting the The Novice by Taran Matharu

message 21: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Thompson (winsomebean) | 8 comments Legendary by Stephanie Garber as we've read Caraval before

message 22: by Lucy (new)

Lucy Denning A court of frost and starlight - Sarah J. Maas

message 23: by Emily W. (new)

Emily W. | 8 comments Meredith wrote: "Legendary by Stephanie Garber as we've read Caraval before"

Maybe that should be a next months suggestion since it'll be out by then. As of now it hasn't been published yet.

message 24: by Caelena (new)

Caelena Fey (caelenabooktopia) | 5 comments Lucy wrote: "A court of frost and starlight - Sarah J. Maas"

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1) by Sarah J. Maas

Totally agree with you!

message 26: by Natalie (new)

Natalie The Goddess’s Respite by Richard Shoptaw (available only on Amazon)

message 27: by Avy ❄️ (new)

Avy ❄️ (justanotherhopelessromantic) | 8 comments A Court of Frost and Starlight

message 28: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (bagofbooks) | 55 comments A Court of Frost & Starlight--SJM

message 29: by Dana (new)

Dana Cristiana (silvermoon1923) | 83 comments Misty wrote: "Born at Midnight (Shadow Falls, #1) by C.C. Hunter Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter"

I choose this one too!

message 30: by Jacinda (new)

Jacinda Mejia (aturningpage_) | 21 comments Ruined by Amy Tintera :)

message 31: by Celthy (last edited May 08, 2018 02:15AM) (new)

message 32: by Celthy (last edited May 08, 2018 02:17AM) (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.