Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived Threads > Thank you Kathryn & Gabby

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate | 409 comments I'm sure I can't be the only one who would like to say a big thank you to Kathryn and Gabby for hosting the Goodreads side of this April 2018 Readathon.
For me it was my first ever Readathon and I'm thoroughly bitten by the bug now and already planning for October! I particularly got carried away with contributing to the group scavenger hunt and hope that this new tradition is continued next time. Although I can appreciate trying to keep on top of all the updates must have been a challenge in itself!
Thanks once again both of you (and your guest hosts, and any others who have helped to make this happen!) for making this such a fun and interactive event to be involved with. :)

Amber (bookstacksamber) (bookstacksamber) | 72 comments Yes, thank you so much!! If you need help for the next readathon with keeping the challenges updated, I’d be happy to lend a hand :)

message 3: by Newly (new)

Newly Wardell | 146 comments these guys are flipping amazing. I had so much fun chatting and reading with all you guys. Thanks gabby and Kath for a by the book good time. a lot of work has to go into such fun and I'm glad you guys did it because I'm lazy. lol seriously thanks yall

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan | 469 comments Kate wrote: "I'm sure I can't be the only one who would like to say a big thank you to Kathryn and Gabby for hosting the Goodreads side of this April 2018 Readathon.
For me it was my first ever Readathon and I'..."

Well said, Kate! Thanks to all who volunteered to make this day incredible - especially Kathryn & Gabby.

message 5: by Mel (new)

Mel | 25 comments Yes, all of you who made this possible, you are amazing! Thank you for this awesome experience (it was my first readathon, too) and I look forward to the next one :)

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 1300 comments Hear hear! Thank you everybody and special thanks to Kathryn & Gabby!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.