TGOG Podcast Book Club discussion

Broken Girls chapters 1-12

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily LaForge (e_lafo) Okay, tell me! What do you think so far??

message 2: by danielle (new)

danielle (dan_nichole) | 0 comments I want to read ahead so bad but because of the end of the semester and finals coming up I'm just caught up but I have so many questions. But my main one is why did Richard Rush say Tim Christopher was in the shop at 9 the night of Deb's murder when he wasn't.
Also, I'm more interested in the girl's stories than I am in Fiona's, I know they're connected but I feel like the chapters are so short and I want to know more about things that were happening when it was a school than I want to know about what Fiona is digging up. Like there are back to back chapters about Fiona but not about the girls and I don't like that.

message 3: by Tim (new)

Tim Kunkelman | 6 comments I agree with Danielle. I like the story of the girls in school than Fiona's. I have read a little ahead so I have to watch what I say. I am sure everything is connected in the end but I do hope Fiona's story line gets better. So far I am enjoying the book though and whoever picked it good job!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily LaForge (e_lafo) Tim and Danielle, I agree! Not only am I not as engaged in Fiona’s storyline, I don’t really like her character.

message 5: by Tim (new)

Tim Kunkelman | 6 comments I hope they develop her character more as the story goes or just focus on the other story line more.

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Deana-Roga | 4 comments I agree with all of this, I've been reading a lot of books that use the similar format and I find that there's always one timeline or one person/group I like so much better. That being said, I really like the book and I have to admit I've read ahead, I couldn't help it!