Book Loving Kiwis discussion

Archives > Birthday book sale!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by P.D.R. (last edited May 16, 2018 04:34PM) (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments Celebrating my 70th with an e-book sale.
READERS PLEASE NOTE:
1 a.m. 25th of May to 1 a.m.29th of May all my novels in ebook form: 'Jacob's Justice', 'Tizzie', and 'Bittersweet', will be on sale for £1.99 or $1.99 at Amazon and Smashwords and Kobo.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 178 comments Happy birthday (again!). My birthday gift for you is to wish you 'time'.

message 3: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments Thank you Anna! I appreciate the thoughts. Trouble is I don't feel old inside but my body is letting me down!

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 178 comments You lead the way, PDR! We're all following you diligently. Hold that birthday banner high.

message 5: by P.D.R. (last edited May 16, 2018 04:34PM) (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments In which case, get those books written and keep reading!! Cheers!

message 6: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments Here's a friendly reminder and apology. Kobo won't take Jacob;'s Justice until I remove it from the Smashwords distribution list. Don't know if I want to or if I'll have time to do that. Jacob sell in odd places which Smashwords covers and Kobo does not.

READERS PLEASE NOTE:
1 a.m. 25th May to 1 a.m.29th May my ebook novels: 'Jacob's Justice', 'Tizzie', & 'Bittersweet', will be on sale for £1.99 or $1.99 at Amazon & Smashwords & Kobo.