Lit CelebrAsian Book Club discussion

Announcements > #AsianLitBingo is back! Join us for a May 2018 Reading Challenge! Announcement and Master Post:

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Glaiza (new)

Glaiza | 115 comments Mod

πŸŽ‰#AsianLitBingo is back! Ready to build your book pile by Asian Authors?

2018 Reading Challenge Announcement and Master Post including all the sign-up, prizes, features and Twitter chat details to come: https://twitter.com/LitCelebrAsian/st...

message 2: by Clare (new)

Clare Snow (claresnow) | 5 comments Is Lebanon in Asia? Sorry about my lack of geography

message 3: by Sinead (new)

Sinead Anja (Huntress of Diverse Books) | 10 comments Clare wrote: "Is Lebanon in Asia? Sorry about my lack of geography"

Hi Claire. Yes it is! :) What book were you thinking of reading?

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare Snow (claresnow) | 5 comments June Rain by Jabbour Douaihy, a translation. I think its going to make me cry though.

And my brother gave me Beyond Infinity: An Expedition to the Outer Limits of Mathematics by Eugenia Cheng at Christmas. now I will read it! I'm a weirdo and love maths.

message 5: by Sinead (new)

Sinead Anja (Huntress of Diverse Books) | 10 comments Clare wrote: "June Rain by Jabbour Douaihy, a translation. I think its going to make me cry though.

And my brother gave me [book:Beyond Infinity: An Expedition to the Outer Limi..."

Maths is awesome! It was my favourite subject at school!