West Wyalong Year 9 discussion

What book are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Yeo | 3 comments Mod
I'm reading Brandon Sanderson's Oathbringer on audio book. I read the first two books in the series and loved them so now I am finishing the series. It is epic fantasy and a really complex story that works well.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate | 1 comments I'm going to read a book called Moondust that is written by Gemma Fowler. The reason I'm going to read it is the front cover appealed to me.

message 3: by Rowan (new)

Rowan | 1 comments I'm reading the book called Boomer by Brent Harvey

message 4: by Tyler (new)

Tyler | 1 comments I'm reading through my eyes naveed a novel. It is write by John heffernan. I want to read this because he came to this school and i like military and this book interesting to me.

THE END

message 5: by Alana (new)

Alana McKenzie | 1 comments I am reading Small Spaces by Sarah Epstein. i chose this book because the title intrigued me and the blurb sounded interesting. Small Spaces

message 6: by Harry (new)

Harry | 1 comments l am reading the hobbit the reason l am reading this book is because l like the moves the the person how rote this book is j.r.r Tolkien

message 7: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 1 comments I am reading THE HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I picked this book because it looks pretty spooky.

message 8: by Kairin (new)

Kairin Allatt | 1 comments I am reading Percy Jackson And The Battle Of The Labyrinth by Rick Riordan I am reading it because I like mythology

message 9: by Georgia (new)

Georgia Gould | 1 comments I am reading Take The Key And Lock Her Up by Ally Carter. I chose this book because it has everything I like mystery, competitions and fantasy.

message 10: by Bronte (new)

Bronte | 1 comments I am reading Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan. I have chosen this book because I have seen the movie.

message 11: by Alethea (new)

Alethea | 1 comments I'm reading Snow White by Lily Blake. I chose to read this book because the blurb was really interesting and caught my attention.

message 12: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn Yeo | 3 comments Mod
You have all chosen very interesting books to read. I am looking forward to hearing how you enjoy them and whether or not you would recommend them for others to read. Well done Year 9.