Pirate Kingdoms Rp Group discussion

Meriwether > Deck

Comments Showing 1-50 of 286 (286 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale .

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale (r)

Riana stood by a large ship, looking up at it and wondering what it would be like to be part of it's crew.

(a)

Anari was standing next to her, eating an apple, and wondering the same thing. As twins, they could read or feel each others emotions.

message 3: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria looked around from the ship's deck. She spotted two girls standing near her ship, "Who goes there?" she called to them. She nodded to her shipmates who got the weapons ready, in case of an attack.

((My apologies. I have never rped as a pirate. :P))

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((it's fine, until this group neither have I))
(r)

Riana glanced up at her, "just two unfortunate souls," she said sweetly.

(a)

Anari snarled at them, "stay away from us."

(r)

Riana looked at her, "now now sister, do calm down. They mean us no harm."

message 5: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria sat on the edge of the ship, "Just to let you know. You are near me. So little one, you should stay away from here." she said to the snarling girl, then to the smiling one, "Hello!" The thing about Vicki is that if you are nice to her, she returns the favor. And the opposite.

message 6: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((haha! they switched their personalities))

Anari smiled sweetly, "oh, hello!"

Riana snarled menacingly.

message 7: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria was slightly confused. She scaled down a rope and landed beside them. "I'm Victoria."

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari narrowed her eyes distrustfully at her.

Riana smiled.

message 9: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria smiled awkwardly, "Okay, you two are confusing me. What is going on?"

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari smiled, "nothing at all, what are you talking about?"

Riana crossed her arms, "shut up."

message 11: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria turned to walk away, "Ookiii..."

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Riana gave her a heartbroken look, "please don't go."

Anari turned her head away.

message 13: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria gave them one last look, "If you think you are trying to fool me then you got it wrong. Alas, you are very interesting." She grabbed onto the rope, "We are getting ready to set sail. I must go." she yanked on the rope and went soaring into the air. She flipped off of the rope and landed feet first on the deck with an amused grin.

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Riana smiled evilly at her, and then turned to Anari and whispered "Tonight we feed, sister."

Anari nodded in agreement.

message 15: by Milo (new)

Milo  ((WTH IS HAPPENING!!! XD))

Victoria nodded to Augustus and he removed the anchor. She suddenly had an idea. Walking over to the ship she smiled at the two girls, "Your welcome to join of course, if you would like."

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((they switch personalities ALL THE TIME!! Anari is the sweet one, Riana is the ruthless one.))

Anari smiled, excited, "Of course we will! Won't we, sister?"

Riana rolled her eyes, "If I must."

message 17: by Milo (new)

Milo  ((Do they ever like stop??? XD))

Victoria nodded and motioned to the entrance of the ship. Where a platform was welcoming aboard them.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((uh, not really, they like confusing people XD))

Anari smiled slightly, and walked up.

Riana kept her face without expression and followed Anari.

message 19: by Milo (new)

Milo  ((Of course! My kind of people! :D))

Victoria waited until they climbed aboard and then motioned to the shipmates. They put up the platform and pulled the anchor out of the water.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari looked about, suspicious, she didn't want to be captured and kept here forever.

Riana was grinning madly, this place was amazing!

message 21: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria saw the girls expression and knew what she was thinking. She knew this wouldn't help but she said this anyways, "Don't worry. I am not to kidnap you."

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari smiled, "good."

Riana eyed her distrustfully.

message 23: by Milo (new)

Milo  Yup. Just as Victoria had guessed. They did it again. "I just realized. I don't know your names..."

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari smiled sweetly, "Riana."

Riana smiled sweetly, "Anari."

message 25: by Milo (new)

Milo  ((I got so confused for a moment XD))

Victoria smiled back, "Wow..." she quickly covered her surprise, "Lovely names."

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Thanks," said Riana, smugly.

Anari was still smiling sweetly.

message 27: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria looked at them both. "You are welcome to tour the ship. I hope you find your stay most welcome."

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Riana smiled, "I hope we do."

Anari rolled her eyes.

message 29: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Yeah..." Victoria mumbled. "I'm going to go see how the crew is doing."

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari smiled, "can we meet everyone?"

Riana shared her excitement.

message 31: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Of course!" she turned and walked to the front of the deck. "James is steering the ship," she pointed, "Up there is Kaleb and Marcus." she pointed to the lookout where two men stood with telescopes and weapons. "That is Ember. My co-pirate." she giggled. "Blair and Jereme are below deck with Jacob and Gage." she smiled, "Most of my crew is men. Except for Blair. She is the wife of Jereme."

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari nodded, "that's nice," she waved to a pirate man and called, "hello! My name is Anari!"

Riana scowled darkly at him.

message 33: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria frowned. I thought that was Riana... The smiled returned. Ember, the pirate Anari waved at, smiled back. "Hello little lady, I am Ember!"

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Riana had managed to switch places with Anari without Victoria noticing and waved, "good morning!"

message 35: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria shrugged. She would never understand people. "How do you do?" Ember asked.

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari popped from behind, "good! And you?"

Riana looked at her with a look of pure venom.

message 37: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Quite fine! It has been a good day!" Ember replied.
"Captin' could we snag you for a sec?" Jereme popped out from below deck. "It's urgent."
Victoria nodded, "I'll be back."

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari nodded quietly to Victoria, and Riana smiled sweetly.

message 39: by Milo (new)

Milo  Victoria went below deck and looked around. "Oh my god!" she screamed.

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari jumped over to see what had happened, and Riana followed her.

message 41: by Milo (new)

Milo  Steam filled the room. Victoria felt her way through, "WHAT HAPPENED!" she hollered over the noise. Blair rushed through, "Vic, don't get angry. We don't need the whole ship to catch fire." she pointed to her hair. Sure enough, the tips of Victoria's hair flamed. Victoria shrugged. "WHAT HAPPENED THOUGH?"

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Anari watched, fascinated.
Riana was fascinated as well.

message 43: by Milo (new)

Milo  Blair pointed to one of the tanks, "One of them blew a pipe and steam was coming out. The guys are trying to fix it but it keeps busting somewhere else. We think there is a pressure build-up somewhere."
Victoria groaned, "Which tank!?"

message 44: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Riana looked, excited.

Anari watched, bored.

message 45: by Milo (new)

Milo  Blair pointed to the farthest tank. Victoria walked over there and placed her hands on the pipe. She warmed it up and it began to dissolve. The ice that was on it melted. Gage handed her a new pipe. She screwed it into place and stood back. The steam cleared out and Victoria nodded. "Alright. Now I have to get back to my guests." she turned and saw them standing there. "Oh, hello."

message 46: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Hello," said Anari. "Quite an interesting thing you did, are you magical?"

Riana cocked her head at her.

message 47: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Kind of..." Victoria blushed. "I can control fire, make fire, melt things, and handle extremely hot materials." She held up her hands and her fingertips lit up.

message 48: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Cool!" said Riana, but Anari muttered something that sounded like "lame" under her breath.

message 49: by Milo (new)

Milo  "Can I ask you something?"

message 50: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Sure," said Anari, "Ask away!"

Riana muttered something like 'I don't like this."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6