Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

The Shatter Point
This topic is about The Shatter Point
Book Releases (self promo) > The Shatter Point - free copies of new novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jon (jonobergh) I have 20 free copies of my new novel The Shatter Point available for Paranormal and Horror Lovers members. The book is available in print and digital formats from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, etc. If you enjoy the book after reading it, I hope you'll consider writing about it, blogging, or recommending it to others. Below is a brief synopsis, or you can check out https://shatterpointhorror.com for more info.

"Everyone has a breaking point." So begins "The Shatter Point," a ghost story wrapped inside a thriller. Jada Mercer is used to getting her way, and she loves danger. When she meets Asher Williams, a sensitive musician in a band, she pressures him to prove himself through the rigors of an extreme haunt known as Horror Place. At the same time, the haunt’s owners, Phil and Donna Woods, are locked in an escalating feud with neighbor Ruth Littleton. The terrifying consequences unfold step by step as the characters are pushed beyond the breaking point. Weaving layers of truth and fiction, the story challenges our sense of reality with unexpected twists and turns.

Ramona Plant | 94 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Ramona