Our Classical Journey discussion

Books Read in 2017-2018 > His Family - Non-Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Loretta, Moderator (new)

Loretta | 3979 comments Mod
Please use this thread for first impressions (non-spoilers), background and general information.

Shirley (stampartiste) | 11 comments Is everyone reading an eBook version? I'm reading it on a Kindle app, but I would really like to read a physical version of it. If you own a physical version, can you link me to the edition? From what I've been seeing, the editions now available are photo copies (sometimes poorly reproduced) of the original. Thank you.

Kelly_Hunsaker_reads ... Shirley, I read it on kindle, but then found a physical copy on bookdepository.com. They are great! You can find almost anything there and shipping is free -- even though it comes from the UK

message 4: by Loretta, Moderator (new)

Loretta | 3979 comments Mod
Shirley (stampartiste) wrote: "Is everyone reading an eBook version? I'm reading it on a Kindle app, but I would really like to read a physical version of it. If you own a physical version, can you link me to the edition? From w..."

Shirley I read a physical copy of the book but I'm not sure who the publisher was. The book I read was just a blue book, no cover. Unfortunately the copy I read was a inner library loan so I can't go back to my library and check on it for you. Sorry! 😕