Play Book Tag discussion

You Think It, I'll Say It
This topic is about You Think It, I'll Say It
Archive: Other Books > You Think It, I'll Say It - Sittenfeld - 3 stars

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kelly | 848 comments This is a collection of short stories by Sittenfeld. Amongst other subjects it includes a couple on their honeymoon, a writer who is also a single mother and boarding school classmates who meet up for dinner years later. This was a quick and light read where the stories were amusing, but I never really started to care about any of the characters in them. Although there are a few surprises that added to the book.

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9341 comments This was on my TBR, but I’m not generally a fan of short stories. I enjoyed it when it was the tag a year ago December, though. And I adore this author for her novels.

message 3: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7784 comments I am also not a fan of short stories, Amy. I am leaving this one off my list.

message 4: by JoLene (new)

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments Yeah, unless I have to read them for a tag or other challenge, I generally take a pass. Kelly, have you read any of her novels?

Kelly | 848 comments JoLene wrote: "Yeah, unless I have to read them for a tag or other challenge, I generally take a pass. Kelly, have you read any of her novels?"

I have read several of her novels. I especially liked American Wife.

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy | 9341 comments I actually really liked American wife too.