What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > small town girl returning

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Piumi (new)

Piumi | 34 comments please recommend me books about small town girl is returning to home town and heroine is successful and reunited with crush or first love

message 2: by Gloria (new)

Gloria | 38 comments After the Night by Linda Howard

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
Like a Charm not exactly what you asked for except for the part about being successful and returning home. But it's a nice read and I loved it, so I decide to toss it out there any way.

The Reading Raccoon (readingraccoon) | 145 comments Undertow

One of my favorites

message 7: by Paxton (new)

Paxton | 46 comments What about Gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson? She doesn’t get reunited with her first love, but she brings her fiancé home with her

message 8: by Brittany (new)

Brittany | 323 comments Tumble by Adriana Locke. I LOVED this book. Highly recommend.

message 9: by Paige (last edited Apr 04, 2019 08:59AM) (new)

Paige | 795 comments Sold to the Highest Bidder

Exes with Benefits

Talk Me Down

I haven't read them myself, as romance isn't my thing, but these would appear to be a match.

message 10: by Serena (new)

Serena | 93 comments heartland by Kimberly stuart

message 11: by Ann (last edited Aug 14, 2019 08:36AM) (new)

message 12: by Pearson (new)

Pearson Prael | 10 comments Piumi wrote: "please recommend me books about small town girl is returning to home town and heroine is successful and reunited with crush or first love"

The Dressmaker

1950s: Woman returns to small Australian town to take care of her mother after becoming successful fashion designer. Town is stuck in their ways and she struggles with her old need to fit in and her own unique character. She begins a flirtationship with an attractive young man. Also she was accused of murder as a child and she solves it.

Recently made into a gorgeous film starring Kate Winslet and Liam Hemsworth.