What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Rule (Marked Men, #1)
This topic is about Rule
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance: Hero dislikes his dead brother's girlfriend, but she has always liked him. He blames her for his brother's suicide. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Jordan | 12 comments The hero dislikes his dead brothers girlfriend, but she has always liked him. The hero dislikes her as his brother killed himself and he blames her, what he or his family dont know is that they werent romantically involved as she was just helping him to hide the fact that he was gay, when she does tell the hero he doesnt believe her

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

When was this published?

Was the author a man or a woman?

How did it end?

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Jordan | 12 comments i think it was published in 2012 and i believe its a female author. They end up after a drunk night telling each other everything then they have to work out how they can be together

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6965 comments Mod
Dawn, please read the Group Rules or even just the little pop up on the right side of the comment box. It will give you the basic rules and suggestions for getting more people to view your thread.

Many of our group only read the threads that are in their genres and ignore threads that are not specific enough for them to think they have a chance at ID-ing it. Thus single word titles or "Help me find this book" will often be ignored. So, put information in the thread of your title. Genre and a little description are best with when you read it being nice. Just no spoilers in the thread title. We do encourage spoilers, but request that you alert about them. Either use the HTML spoiler (view spoiler) or just say "SPOILER" then hit return 4 or 5 times and put in your spoiler.

Amanda | 110 comments I second the suggestion of Rule by Jay Crownover

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Reading rule now and its been good so far, however the storyline doesnt match the brother didnt kill himself he died in a car accident and the H blames himself not her

message 8: by Kris (last edited May 09, 2018 04:35PM) (new)

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Amanda, I added plot details to the topic header. I made a guess that his brother being gay is a spoiler. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website, not the mobile app.

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Kris wrote: "Amanda, I added plot details to the topic header. I made a guess that his brother being gay is a spoiler. Feel free to edit it using the desktop website, not the mobile app."

Oh, Im not the original poster, was just reading the suggestions that were given because its up my alley ;)

message 12: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Jordan | 12 comments Amanda wrote: "I second the suggestion of Rule by Jay Crownover"

Nela wrote: "Rule by Jay Crownover"

Ann aka Iftcan wrote: "Dawn, please read the Group Rules or even just the little pop up on the right side of the comment box. It will give you the basic rules and suggestions for getting more people to view your thread. ..."

message 13: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Jordan | 12 comments Thank you so much it is indeed Rule by Jay Crownover, ive just re-read it

message 14: by Nela (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Great :)