Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Femdom erotica/thriller ... chapters 1 and 2 (about 7k)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by JP (last edited Apr 30, 2018 09:48AM) (new)

JP | 7 comments I had a hard time pinning down a genre for my novel, but I am guessing it falls in the "erotica" category. There isn't a lot of graphic sex, but there are plenty of steamy scenes aimed to tease both characters and readers. And yes, lots of BDSM, but not at the expense of the plot.

You'd need to be OK with and/or interested in the Femdom dynamic, since that theme starts on page one and runs through the center of the story.

That said, my female characters aren't prancing around in leather, wielding whips -- at least not all the time. ... and my male characters are complex and strong with emotional needs that are explored in depth.

If you are interested in reading this, or knowing more about the story, please message me. The post says I'm looking for someone to beta read the first half of the novel, but if you'd like to start with a couple of chapters, that'd be fine, too.

Thanks,
Dan

message 2: by Devin (new)

Devin (perpsykhone) | 6 comments Hi!

Actual Femdom here, but also writer of my own Femdom novel that I find difficult to place in the Erotica genre.

I'd be happy to give it a read! Shoot me a line -- deviniswriting@yahoo.com

message 3: by JP (new)

JP | 7 comments HI Devin -- thanks! would you like to start with the first two chapters?

message 4: by Devin (new)

Devin (perpsykhone) | 6 comments That works for me! Let me know in the email if you have an ideal deadline or are open.

message 5: by JP (new)

JP | 7 comments Hi -- just PMed you.

message 6: by Michaela (new)

Michaela York | 4 comments Hi Dan I’ll interesting in beta reading for you

message 7: by JP (new)

JP | 7 comments Hi Michaela -- thanks. Just PMed you.