Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading April 30?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2123 comments Mod
This week I'm starting off with True Fit by Michele Notaro.

message 2: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments I'm reading Cathy Maxwell's If Ever I Should Love You

message 3: by Stacey (last edited Apr 29, 2018 10:19PM) (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments I read an ARC of Hot Asset by Laurne Layne which I enjoyed.

I'm now reading an ARC of Heart of Fire by Lisa Edmonds.

Next, I will be reading Skin by Lydia Michaels.

message 4: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I just finished an ARC of Donna Kauffman's BlueStone & Vine, and I'm still sighing over the beta hero. Next up is an ARC of Driftwood Creek. I am continuing my glom of Kelly Bowen and hoping to find time to catch up on Emily Larkin's Baleful Godmother series.

message 5: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2102 comments Mod
Started Madeline Hunter’s new series (I hadn’t read the first one yet) and looking forward to tomorrow’s releases.

message 6: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments I was pretty sick last week and the only thing I could really do was read. So I did! LOL

Finished up the Special Forces series from Karina Bliss with Stand-In Wife, Bring Him Home and A Prior Engagement. I just love her style. It was a good series but my favorite is still her Rock Solid series - waiting patiently for Moss and Lily!!!

Read Terri Osburn's Falling Star, book 2 in her Shooting Stars series and loved it.

And just finished up Laura Trentham's Sweet Home Alabama series that included Slow and Steady Rush, Caught Up in the Touch and Melting into You. I enjoyed it but not as much as her Cottonbloom series.

Now I'm kind of at a loss. Maybe I'll switch it up and go historical. Not sure yet

message 7: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments Ok guys! I have fallen into the black hole that is the Oxford series! I started with book 4 and now have to go back to book 1!

message 8: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Ok guys! I have fallen into the black hole that is the Oxford series! I started with book 4 and now have to go back to book 1!"

Lauren Layne's Oxford series?

message 9: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments Lol yes! Sorry in my excitement I only out Oxford!
Just finished book 1... now on to book 2!

message 10: by Stacey (last edited May 02, 2018 01:39PM) (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Lol yes! Sorry in my excitement I only out Oxford!
Just finished book 1... now on to book 2!"

She's good. I haven't read all her stuff but what I have read, I've enjoyed. :-)