Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Where my romance writers at? 🖤

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new)

Christine (christineparkerco) | 5 comments This post is for my romance writer friends!

I’m a developmental editor and I’m looking for steamy manuscripts from authors with fresh voices and unique characters.

If you have a complete draft that is ready to be cleaned up for publishing, I’d love to help you whip it into shape.

I offer a service called Manuscript Evaluation (which is basically just a fancy way of saying “professional beta read”) that addresses big picture issues like plot structure, character motivations, pacing, themes, sexual tension, and more.

If free betas have failed you in the past, a Manuscript Evaluation is a great way to get the feedback you need to improve your story from someone who knows what problems to look for and how to fix them.

I’m a long-time romance reader, have a Bachelor of Arts in creative writing, and am a member of the Editorial Freelancers Association as well as Romance Writers of America.

You can learn about Manuscript Evaluation or my other services at the link below or email me at info@chickadeerevisions.com for a quote.

In the meantime, happy writing! 😘

🖤 Christine

http://www.chickadeerevisions.com/ser...

message 2: by J.R. (new)

J.R. Alcyone | 303 comments I don't write romance, but I wanted to say it's nice to see another Clevelander posting! :)