Roger Zelazny discussion

General > Promotions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim, Keeper of the Pattern (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) | 975 comments If you want to promote something, post it here.

message 2: by Jim, Keeper of the Pattern (last edited Aug 14, 2009 03:46PM) (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) | 975 comments If you want a personalized copy of any of Janny Wurts' books or a calendar with her artwork, you can order one from Circle Books, an independent, family-owned bookstore in Sarasota (where Janny lives).

Circle Books
circlebooks@verizon.net
941 388-2850
Let them know whether you want the book signed and/or personalized with an inscription. They'll coordinate with Janny and ship the book to you. The book's cost is $8.95 (in paperback) and domestic (US) shipping $4.95.

For international shipping, please inquire with them directly. You can obviously get this book in any other bookstore, but I know some readers like signed editions.

Also, if you already have one of her books, Janny can provide a signed book plate. All you need to do is mail her a stamped and self-addressed envelope. Please send Janny a private message through Goodreads if you're interested.

I incorrectly posted only To Ride Hell's Chasm or Traitor's Knot earlier, so I edited this post.

message 3: by Jim, Keeper of the Pattern (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) | 975 comments Listen to an interview with Janny at http://redroom.com
She got the front page spot. It's the July 21, 2009 interview of Janny Wurts by Gail Martin, author of Ghost in the Machine.

Red Room is a pretty cool site. Lots of good info.

message 4: by Jim, Keeper of the Pattern (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) | 975 comments If you like Lovecraftian Horror, Henrik S. Harksen's book Eldritch Horrors Dark Talesis a good one. I think it's 14 stories. Henrick did one & the artwork is fantastic. Each story is started with a unique, really neat, picture.

Henrick just got interviewed:
http://lovecraftnewsnetwork.blogspot....
He's also here on GR & is a part of this group.

message 5: by Henrik (new)

Henrik | 3 comments Thanks for the plug-in on my behalf, Jim. That is very kind of you. (Btw--the book can also be purchased via Amazon.com.)

I apologize for my e-silence these days, but having a child, and being totally new at this parenting thing, takes up a considerable amount of time.

message 6: by Jim, Keeper of the Pattern (new)

Jim (jimmaclachlan) | 975 comments Yeah, kids tend to suck away all kinds of resources. They never stop, either. Just about the time they get useful, they leave. My daughter's boyfriend & my oldest son helped move hay yesterday. That was a plus.

I'm glad to let folks know, Henrik. You have a good product & folks should know about it.