Horror Aficionados discussion

New Releases > Looking for Readers - free copy of new horror novel

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jon (new)

Jon (jonobergh) I have 20 copies of my new novel "The Shatter Point" that I would like to give away to fellow Horror Aficionados members. If you enjoy the book, I hope you'll consider writing about it, blogging, or recommending it to others. It's available in print and ebook from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iBooks, etc. Let me know if you're interested. I've included a brief synopsis below, or for more info you can check out https://shatterpointhorror.com.

Everyone has a breaking point. So begins "The Shatter Point," a ghost story wrapped inside a thriller. Jada Mercer is used to getting her way, and she loves danger. When she meets Asher Williams, a sensitive musician in a band, she pressures him to prove himself through the rigors of an extreme haunt known as Horror Place. At the same time, the haunt’s owners, Phil and Donna Woods, are locked in an escalating feud with neighbor Ruth Littleton. The terrifying consequences unfold step by step as the characters are pushed beyond the breaking point. Weaving layers of truth and fiction, the story challenges our sense of reality with unexpected twists and turns.

The Shatter Point by Jon O'Bergh

message 2: by Jenny4924 (new)

Jenny4924 | 2 comments I would love to read it. I am interested.

message 3: by Anne (w/ an E) (last edited Apr 30, 2018 11:46AM) (new)

Anne (w/ an E) (mzcatnthehat) | 799 comments Jon, this sounds like my kind of story. Thank you for the offer. I would be interested in reading it.

message 4: by Jon (new)

Jon (jonobergh) Jenny,

Send me a private message letting me know how to send you a copy. I can mail a hard copy or provide a link for a digital download if you prefer.

message 5: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 151 comments l would be interested in reading your book. I will private message you.

message 6: by kas (new)

kas (bella327) | 22 comments I would be interested as well :)

message 7: by Luvtoread (new)

Luvtoread | 1893 comments This sounds very scary, I would also love to read it!

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 185 comments I would be interested. I also do reviews for a review blog, I Smell Sheep, so I could get it posted on there. PM me if you like me to read it.