The Erlking of Bergdis Valley The Erlking of Bergdis Valley discussion

The Disappearance of Reddreadful

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Asasin8 (last edited May 05, 2018 05:08PM) (new)

Asasin8 OK! So this story is a really interesting read that does an amazing job at showing off the difference a change in perspective can make. It had intrigue, some politics, suspense, and some great world building. Sometimes I just go and reread the story because it's just that cool and interesting. BUT. I checked recently, and I realized that this story. Along with the rest of Reddreadful's profile, has been completely wiped from archive of our own. WHAT. HAPPENED. I honestly can't think of a single term or condition that the author may have violated, and I'd really love to know what happened to the author and the series. Did they get forcefully taken down by AO3? Has the author decided to publish their works for profit? Was it some kind of website glitch? Somebody please tell me and then hopefully tell me where I can find Reddreadful's works again...

Tori The author was inactive on all of their social media sites for a year or so and then deleted all accounts (Ao3, Fictionpress, Tumblr). I'm afraid the stories most likely aren't going to be put up again.

message 3: by Asasin8 (new)

Asasin8 Ah, I see.... That's really sad to hear, but thank you for telling me! At least now I know~

message 4: by Paprika (new)

Paprika Asasin8 wrote: "Ah, I see.... That's really sad to hear, but thank you for telling me! At least now I know~"

Some of the stories are available online to download--if you do a search for the author name, you can find links.

message 5: by Asasin8 (new)

Asasin8 Paprika wrote: "Asasin8 wrote: "Ah, I see.... That's really sad to hear, but thank you for telling me! At least now I know~"

Some of the stories are available online to download--if you do a search for the author..."

I did a google search, and someone on a site called "superiorz" mentioned that they had posted the download links for some stories, but since the captcha check on the site is broken, I can't make an account there or even contact the administrators to address the issue DX is that where you found the download links? And if not, would you be able to send those links? If for some reason you can't I still really appreciate the info!

message 6: by Rae (new)

Rae Hey just found this thread and I'm looking for their stories too! If anyone has links and doesnt mind sharing with me, i'd be very grateful