Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

God-Shaped Hole
This topic is about God-Shaped Hole
14 views
❤ BUDDY READS-IN PROGRESS > God-Shaped Hole, by Tiffanie DeBartolo - Starting April 30, 2018

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
This thread is to discuss the book God-Shaped Hole. This book is Adult. Please use spoiler tags and note the chapter you are on so everyone can read at their own pace. Enjoy!!


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Foreword (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Ch. 2 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Ch. 4 (view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Foreword [spoilers removed]"

So I downloaded the book and audible, because we hired someone new in the office this week so I'm working full time to train. That takes away my morning reading time. LOL So I can listen in the car on my drive to work.

I stopped before finishing Foreword and played Jeff Buckley's Grace, then when back to listening to the book. I want to listen to the album now too!!


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Prologue (view spoiler)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 2 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 2 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Prologue [spoilers removed]Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 2 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 2 [spoilers removed]"


So agree with your Prologue comment!


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Foreword [spoilers removed]"

So I downloaded the book and audible, because we hired someone new in the office this week so I'm working full time to train. That tak..."


I'm going to pull up his music on spotify now and listen for a bit!


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Ch 15 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Ch 17 (view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 4 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 4 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 4 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 4 [spoilers removed]"


(view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Ch 39 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Ch 44 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
ch 47 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Ch 49(view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Finished (view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 15 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 15 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 15 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 15 [spoilers removed]"


Yes (view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 17 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 17 (view spoiler)


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Oh my starting tonight!! Cant wait!!


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Oh my gosh guys I stayed up until 2a.m.!! I have not done that in a long time!! I am on chapter 21.


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Vega_girl wrote: "Oh my gosh guys I stayed up until 2a.m.!! I have not done that in a long time!! I am on chapter 21."

Wow!! I got up at 5:45 AM and started reading it’s 7:30 now and I don’t want to get ready for work but I have to go!!


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 39 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 39 (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Vega_girl wrote: "Oh my gosh guys I stayed up until 2a.m.!! I have not done that in a long time!! I am on chapter 21."

Wow!! I got up at 5:45 AM and started reading it’s 7:30 now and I don’t want ..."


You guys crack me up!


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 39 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 39 [spoilers removed]"


Yes (view spoiler)


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Foreword [spoilers removed]"

Haha I did the same!!


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 2 [spoilers removed]"

Exactly!!


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 15 [spoilers removed]"

I kinda liked the crazy angry part... I know I am horrible!


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch. 4 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 4 [spoilers removed]"


Oh yes I am loving the writing!!


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 44 [spoilers removed]"

Chapter 44 (view spoiler)

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 49[spoilers removed]"
Chapter 47 (view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 49[spoilers removed]"

Chapter 49 (view spoiler)


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chapter 38(view spoiler)


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Finished (view spoiler)


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 49[spoilers removed]"

Chapter 49 [spoilers removed]"


My thoughts exactly!!! All water!!!


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Ch. 51 (view spoiler)


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Finished [spoilers removed]"


Agree with both
Finished (view spoiler)


Vega_girl | 6624 comments I am not sire how you guys"read" this either audible or ebook or actual. But at the end of the e book there is a section called Conversation with the author and I thought these questions and answers were really interesting
(view spoiler)


message 40: by Chris (last edited May 04, 2018 06:18PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Vega_girl wrote: "I am not sire how you guys"read" this either audible or ebook or actual. But at the end of the e book there is a section called Conversation with the author and I thought these questions and answer..."


Omg I did read about the cameo but was so upset and emotional at the end I didn’t read the questions! Thank you for sharing them. I love the first answer and I get the second one. It was just a book I needed to think through. I ended up giving it 5 stars. The writing was fantastic and I want to read her other book with the cameo!!


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Me too Chris!! It sounds good also!


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Doesn't it feel weird when you discover an amazing book only to realize it was published 18 years ago!!!!


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Finished [spoilers removed]"

Finished [spoilers removed]"


Agreed. (view spoiler)


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Vega_girl wrote: "Chris wrote: "Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Ch 49[spoilers removed]"

Chapter 49 [spoilers removed]"

My thoughts exactly!!! All water!!!"


I totally missed the water thing for some reason?


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Hey, do you guys want to read How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo ? I have that one to read, too. Maybe not this upcoming week, but the next?


Chris | 7142 comments Mod
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) wrote: "Hey, do you guys want to read How to Kill a Rock Star by Tiffanie DeBartolo? I have that one to read, too. Maybe not this upcoming week, but the next?"

I would like too!


Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) | 6022 comments Mod
Let's do it then! Buddy read in a week. 🙂


Vega_girl | 6624 comments Sounds good!!


back to top