Clean Romances discussion

Shall we read a book together?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justine (new)

Justine Laismith (justinelaismith) Hello everyone, I've been lurking in the background for a while. I joined this group to get recommendations for books, but I discovered that I need more than simply being recommended books. How do you feel about having a book of the month/ bi-month on a particular theme? In another group I've joined, our moderator comes up with a general theme, we nominate books, then vote and the most popular one gets read and we discuss it. I find myself actually hunting down the books and reading them when I can discuss it with fellow readers.

message 2: by Abigail (new)

Abigail Bok (regency_reader) | 147 comments That would be nice, Justine! Can’t promise I’d join every month because I already participate in a good many group reads and am going into a rocky stretch quite soon, but I’d certainly do it when I could. It would help us all get to know about more about one another, too.

message 3: by Justine (new)

Justine Laismith (justinelaismith) Abigail wrote: "That would be nice, Justine!
Thanks Abigail. Can I start by suggesting something around "Older Women". If you can think of a book along these lines, please do put it forward. Up to you to interpret it whichever way you like. Perhaps a younger man falls for an older woman or vice versa, or older women finding love etc.