The Murder on the Island Roleplay Group discussion

Outside > Jungle Forest 4.0

Comments Showing 1-50 of 226 (226 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((Okay, this is just madness ITS SO BIG!))

message 2: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Will walked in the Forest and climed up a tree. Will sat on a branch, looking at the beautiful scenery.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris walked through the forest. Hearing a sound, she glanced up and saw a boy sitting on a branch directly above her.

message 4: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Will saw a girl under the branch he was sitting on “Oh, um hi!” He said not expecting company.

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris waved back. "Hi!" She glanced at the tree branch, measuring the height. "Mind if I come up there?"

message 6: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “No, I don’t mind.” He said, with a small smile.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "Thanks!" Iris scrambled up the tree. When she got there, she realized how far up it actually was and sucked in a nervous breath.

message 8: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “So What brings you here?” He asked.

message 9: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "What do you mean?" Iris asked. "To the forest, or to the island?"

message 10: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Well, I guess to the island.” He said.

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris replied, "Well... my parents sort of hate me." She gave a bitter laugh. "They blame me for Jack's death."

message 12: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Aw, sad.” He said “I was to young to remember what happened but one of the gards told me my parents couldn’t afford me.”

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris smiled sadly. "I guess sometimes not knowing is better than knowing. I have a photographic memory, and not being able to forget the details is painful."

message 14: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Will didn’t know what to say. He stared off into the distance.

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris decided to break the silence. "Hey, I don't even know your name yet!" she said. "It's weird how we ask each others' life stories before names around here."

message 16: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Oh, I guess, I’m Will.” He said. “You?”

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "I'm Iris Kennings." Iris, afraid to let go of the branch, decided against shaking his hand and gave an awkward half-wave. "Nice to meet you."

message 18: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “You, too.” He said, and looked at the sun 3 quarters through the sky. It would set in 5 hours or so.

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris noticed him looking. "What is it?"

message 20: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I was just seeing how long it was from setting.” He said, and added “It will in around... 4-5 hours.”

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris glanced at Will admiringly. "That's such a nice skill to have! I can't even see the sun from where I'm sitting." She scooched over, closer to Will.

((XD))

message 22: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “It is.” He said, and glanced at the girl, she was quite pretty.

((XD!))

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris strained to get a proper glance of the sun. Will's seat was perfect for watching the sun, but it was the only place not blocked by leaves. Suddenly, she leaned to far and began to slip.

message 24: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) He looked at her she was slipping, what was he supposed to do! She’d almost fallen off! He quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her up. “You okay?”

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris smiled at Will. "Much better now that you caught me." She climbed back fully onto the branch and realized that they were still holding hands.

((Gtg, sorry!))

message 26: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((It’s fine!))

Will, took his hand away from Iris. “Good.” He said with a smile.

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "You see," Iris explained, "ever since the incident, I've been scared of heights and cliffs in general. This branch isn't too high, but it still unnerves me."

message 28: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Yeah, I just never look down.” He said, with a smile “If you look down it can be scary.”

message 29: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments ((Gtg again, sorry! See ya!))

message 30: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((Bye!))

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments ((I'm back!))

"Wait, are you scared of heights too?" Iris asked. She risked a glance down, then looked at Will again.

message 32: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Well, depends where, on a montain, yes, on a tree, nah.” He said

((Welcome back!))

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris, feeling a sudden burst of bravery, looked at the boy that she just met and yet felt so close to. "Wanna climb higher?" She smiled.

message 34: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I guess, if you want sure.” He said, and glanced up there wasn’t much of the tree left. “Wanna climb to the top?”

message 35: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((I need to go for one sec it wont be long like 15-30 minuets.))

message 36: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "Yep!" Iris laughed. It was funny how her fears suddenly seemed inconsequential when next to Will. "I'll race you."

((I have to leave again XD))

((But I'll be back))

message 37: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) ((I’m back!)) “Sure!” He said and started scrambling up the tree.

message 38: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris grinned and scrambled up the tree after him. Soon, she began to overtake him.

((Ha ha!))

message 39: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She beat him, he wasn’t surprised he was never the fastest. “You beat m.” He said and started clapping. “Congrats!”

message 40: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "Thanks!" Iris blushed. "It was pretty close." She glanced down and panicked. It was HIGH. Looking at Will, though, she felt better.

message 41: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Not really.” He shruged “But who cares.” He said, and then smiled. The sun was a beautiful orange it was getting low but he liked the dark.

message 42: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "So," Iris began, "I realized that we don't know much about each other. Wanna play truth or dare?"

message 43: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I guess.” He said with a small shrug.

message 44: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Who goes first?” He asked.

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "Hmm," Iris replied. "I guess I'll go first, since it was my idea in the first place. Take it easy on me! Truth or dare?"

message 46: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) He shrugged “Truth, I guess.” He said.

message 47: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments Iris's eyes sparkled. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She blushed and added, "Just curious."

message 48: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “No.” He replied “Truth or dare?”

message 49: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 119 comments "Truth!" she laughed. Iris wondered why she felt happy that he didn't have a girlfriend.

message 50: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I don’t know, do you have a boyfriend?” He asked.

« previous 1 3 4 5