The Endless Forest discussion

Places > The Pond

Comments Showing 1-50 of 261 (261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((This is a small pond in the center of the forest, about 1/3 a mile away from the Tree.))

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose flew over to the pond, gently landing by the edge of the water. Her reflection stared back at her as she gazed down.

message 3: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Julie sat down making waves go up and down the pond. She laughed at the fishes going with the waves.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose glanced up and noticed a fairy sitting by the pond. ((On the pond?! XD)) "Hey," she greeted.

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((XD I meant by to put by the pond))

Julie turned, "oh hi."

message 6: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose gazed at the waves the fairy was making. She blurted out, "Those waves look like transverse light waves."

message 7: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She looked at her waved and nodded, "yeah they do. What's your power?"

message 8: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose, still wincing at her cringy comment, considered going back in time to redo the whole conversation. She decided against it. "I can control time... to a certain extent," Rose answered. "I can travel in time and pause time."

message 9: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "That's so cool! My power sucks compared to yours." She pouted.

((gtg))

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments ((Bye))

message 11: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "You think so," Rose replied, "but I can only pause time for a limit of ten minutes. Your power seems to have no limits."

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She shrugged, "I guess. But yours is still cool."

message 13: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "Thanks!" Rose smiled. Then, casually, she ran a hand through the water. "I haven't seen you around before. What's your name?"

message 14: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I'm Julie. You?"

message 15: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "I'm Rose." She hesitated before saying her last name. After all, she didn't even know her real last name. "Rose. Rose Bud."

message 16: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She smiled, "Rose Bud. Nice name." The waves became higher.

message 17: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "Thanks." Rose, looking at the waves, decided to try something she never tried before. Holding out her hands, she froze the time so that only she and Julie were unfrozen.

message 18: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Julie saw the waves stop and looked at Rose, "did you do that?"

message 19: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose glanced at her own hands, amazed. "I... I think so. I've never tried it with another fairy before." She laughed and flew toward the waves. "I wonder what the water feels like!"

message 20: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She laughed, "still?" She reached out and touched the water. "Ew, I don't like that."

message 21: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose felt the water herself. "It's like ice, but... it's so hard to describe! Do you think your water powers still work, even though time is frozen?"

message 22: by Arthur (last edited Apr 29, 2018 12:03PM) (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Um, I don't know." She cupped her hands and produced water but a second after it froze. "Woah." She dropped her hands and the water was in the air.

message 23: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "Nice!" Rose exclaimed. "We could make statues out of water! We'd have to be pretty quick with the molding though."

message 24: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She nodded and made and outline of Rose. "Haha, look. It's water you."

message 25: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose gave her water double a high five. "Nice replica, actually."

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Thanks," she put her hand through Rose 2.0 and laughed. "You look weird."

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "I do, don't I?!" Rose giggled. She took a pose with Rose 2.0. "Can't tell us apart, am I right?"

message 28: by Arthur (last edited Apr 29, 2018 12:15PM) (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "No I can't! Are you Rose?" She pointed to the water. "Or are you Rose?" She pointed to Rose. "Who knows?!"

message 29: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "Your turn, Julie!" Rose coaxed. "I think it's time for a new Julie to be introduced to the world."

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She smiled and made a water outline of herself. "Look! It's me!"

message 31: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "Hi, Julie 2.0!" Rose high-fived the fake Julie. "Amazing replica. Or is that actually you, and the other Julie is the fake one?"

message 32: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I think I'm the fake one." She looked to the fake, "I mean look at her. So authentic."

message 33: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments In the middle of nodding, Rose noticed the water slowly shifting. "Uh oh..." Rose said. "I think the ten minutes are up. Watch ou-" The statues collapsed, sending water everywhere.

message 34: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Julie looked at the water explode all over Rose. She laughed, then the water landed on her too. "That was amazing!"

message 35: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "I'm glad you think it was amazing." Rose, dripping wet, pretended to be angry. "You're not the one soaking wet!"

message 36: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Yes I am," she looked down at her clothes. "My duplicate fell all over me too." She smiled. "We're both soaking wet!"

message 37: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose, despite herself, laughed. "Well... since I'm soaked anyway..." She flew up and took a dive into the lake.

message 38: by Arthur (last edited Apr 29, 2018 12:38PM) (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Julie watched her dive and made a wave in the water bringing Rose up.

message 39: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose laughed. "I haven't had this much fun in ages!" Just as the wave of water reached its peak, Rose paused the time so that she stood on top of a giant water mountain. "We could go sledding down this!"

message 40: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She laughed, "do it!"

message 41: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Tucking her wings carefully away, Rose arranged her blue dress so it formed a sled shape. "Here goes!" she yelled. She pushed off and slid down the mountain, laughing the whole way.

message 42: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Julie made a slide at the bottom going up so Rose would do a flip.

message 43: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "Whee!" laughed Rose. She spread out her wings so that she would have a soft landing.

((Gtg, sorry!))

message 44: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((ok bye))

Julie clapped, "brava!"

message 45: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "Thank you, thank you." Rose bowed and waved to an imaginary audience.

message 46: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Julie pretended to throw roses.

message 47: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments Rose stepped aside, gesturing to the icy slide. "Wanna try? You can see a lot of the forest from up there. I've eve seen some of the other creatures living here."

message 48: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) She nodded excitedly. Julie walked up the slide somehow and looked around. "So pretty."

message 49: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 141 comments "I know, right?!" Rose laughed. "I swear I saw a tree spirit somewhere."

((Gtg again, see ya))

message 50: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) ((byeee))

"Probably, they are common. It's the bushes you want to look for," she joked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6