The Endless Forest discussion

Places > The South Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 874 (874 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) ((This is a lake to the South side of the forest. It is about a mile square.))

message 2: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Cameron clung tightly when she landed. "You should work on that."

message 3: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She shifted, letting him fall to the ground. “What?”

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Your landing. It makes me want to vomit." He looked around. "The lake?"

message 5: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She nodded, and shifted again. She flew about a hundred or so feet above the lake, and then dove straight down. She pulled up at the last second, and her back legs skimmed the surface, picking up a nice-sized fish.

message 6: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "You eat live fish?" He watched her pick up the fish.

message 7: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She blinked at him. She picked up the fish and swallowed it whole.

message 8: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He wrinkled his nose. "Ew" He sat down and looked at the water. "Sorry, that was mean."

message 9: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She stepped back and caught another fish. This time she smashed its head with a rock before eating it with her claws.

message 10: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He closed his eyes and covered his ears waiting for her to finish.

((He's too innocent for this!))

message 11: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She watched him. He was clearly grossed out and not watching anymore. She spread her wings and took off, flying higher than she ever had before.

message 12: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He didn't hear anything for a while so he lifted his head. "Rue!?"

message 13: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She slowly flew down to him, but didn’t look him in the eyes. She tucked her legs beneath her and laid down.

message 14: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He let out a breath. "You scared me. What were you doing?"

message 15: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She stayed in griffin form and put her head on her paw, looking the other way.

message 16: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He lay down in front of her, "what's wrong?"

message 17: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She glared at him, and then continued looking the other way.

message 18: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He pouted, "did I do something wrong?" He scooted closer to her face.

message 19: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She swung her beak around and connected solidly with his ribs.

message 20: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Ow! What was that for?" He wrapped his arms around his stomach.

message 21: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She had hoped to break the skin upon contact. Her griffin form was very prideful and hated people making fun or disliking something she did. She snapped her beak and laid down again.

message 22: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He looked looked at her, feeling like a jerk. "I'm sorry. Pwease fawgive me?"

message 23: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She shifted back to human and looked down. “Sorry.” She said. “Are you okay?”

message 24: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He looked up at her and rested his head on the grass, "I feel great. My ribs might be broken but...who cares?" He sat up, "ah!"

message 25: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She frowned. “Let me see.”

message 26: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "It's probably nothing." He lifted his shirt and saw a nasty red gash on his side. "Ow." He tried to touch it and winced.

message 27: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She blushed a bit, but then noticed the bloody gash on his side. “Sorry,” she said again. She scooted closer and looked at the blood. It wasn’t deep, thankfully.

message 28: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "It's fine. You were upset." He looked at Rue, "do you have anything I can cover this up with?"

message 29: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She pulled off her jacket and handed it to him. It was thin, but it should do for now. She tried not to think about what she was looking at.

message 30: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He took her jacket thanks he smiled. Wrapping it around his wound he stood up.

message 31: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She walked with him back through the woods. “Where do you live?” She asked.

message 32: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Oh, anywhere." He shrugged. "What about you?"

message 33: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) "Usually in the East Cliffs."

message 34: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Any family?" He looked down at her, she was pretty small compared to him.

message 35: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She shook her head. "Dead or lost," she told him.

message 36: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "I'm sorry." He said wincing again. "Ow," he touched the sweater.

message 37: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) "Are you okay?" she put a hand on his chest.

message 38: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He looked at her and gulped, "yeah. I'm fine." He looked down at her hand and smiled a little. "It just stung a little."

message 39: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) "Okay." she blushed and bit her lip awkwardly, putting her hand back down by her side.

message 40: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He cleared his throat. "So um, what's next on y-your schedule?"

message 41: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) "Nothing." she winked. "Wanna go somewhere?"

message 42: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) He nodded, "yeah. What about the Flower Field?"

message 43: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) "That's a nice place," she replied, smiling.

message 44: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Yeah, I love going there in the Spring. The flowers bloom in. second it's magical."

message 45: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) "I know," she said with a sweet smile.

message 46: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Wanna go?" He asked her.

message 47: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She nodded.

((Off to the field of flowers))

message 48: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) Cameron leaned against a tree eating an apple while Rue picked out fish from the lake. "Do they taste good?"

message 49: by quq (new)

quq  (190511) She nodded, in griffin form, and grabbed another from under a rock.

message 50: by Arthur (new)

Arthur Lopez (thequiettalkingkid) "Did you have to learn how to hunt or did you already know?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18