Dark Queen (Jane Yellowrock, #12) Dark Queen discussion

Predictions

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chi (new) - added it

Chi Apparently someone dies. I think it was Bruiser.

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* I don't think she'd kill him off since the author really seems to like him. At least I seriously HOPE he is not killed out.

Either way now I'm already depressed wondering what losses we'll have.

message 3: by Chi (new) - added it

Chi Erin ☕ *Proud Book Hoarder* wrote: "I don't think she'd kill him off since the author really seems to like him. At least I seriously HOPE he is not killed out.

Either way now I'm already depressed wondering what losses we'll have."

I really hope it's not Leo.

message 4: by Chi (new) - added it

Chi I got the book and I flipped to end so I could be super disappointed. Done with the series until I hear good news. Faith Hunter pulled a Game of Thrones.

Bettina I suggest you read it properly and not skip to the end... you might be surprised ;)

message 6: by Chi (new) - added it

Chi Chi wrote: "I got the book and I flipped to end so I could be super disappointed. Done with the series until I hear good news. Faith Hunter pulled a Game of Thrones."

Seems like you're teasing me. My favorite character died. Are you saying he/she may still be alive? ;)

message 7: by Chi (new) - added it

Chi Bettina wrote: "I suggest you read it properly and not skip to the end... you might be surprised ;)"

I might read it if my favorite character may be alive.

Bettina One way to find out is all I can say without spoilers and or knowing 100% who your favourite is. :)

message 9: by Chi (new) - added it

Chi Bettina wrote: "One way to find out is all I can say without spoilers and or knowing 100% who your favourite is. :)"

I would like to send you a message. I just want to know what you are saying without spoiling the book for everyone else.