75 Books...More or Less! discussion

Archive (2018 ABC) > COMPLETED ABC Book Challenge by Carol J.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (last edited Apr 28, 2018 01:54PM) (new)

Carol (carol07) | 3098 comments ABC Book Challenge

A - Arrival by Ryk Brown; Argo: How the CIA & Hollywood Pulled Off the Most Audacious Rescue in History by Antonio J. Méndez; Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson; All These Things That I've Done: My Insane, Improbable Rock Life by Matt Pinfield

B - The Bohemian Flats by Mary Relindes Ellis; The Bulgarian Poetess by John Updike

C - A Cup of Christmas Tea by Tom Hegg; The Cuban Affair by Nelson DeMille; The Cat Who Wasn't There by Lilian Jackson Braun; The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick; The Coroner's Lunch by Colin Cotterill; The Cat Who Went into the Closet by Lilian Jackson Braun; The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje; The Cat Who Came to Breakfast by Lilian Jackson Braun; A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin

D - Dear Ijeawele, or A Feminist Manifesto in Fifteen Suggestions by Adichie, Chimamanda Ngozi; Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris; The Dark Horse by Craig Johnson

E - The Empire Strikes Back by Donald F. Glut; Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

F - A Fine Imitation by Amber Brock; Forty Days Without Shadow (Klement Nango #1) by Olivier Truc

G - The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker; The Guns of Avalon by Roger Zelazny; The Gap of Time by Jeanette Winterson; Golden Buddha by Clive Cussler; The Getaway by Jeff Kinney; The Giver by Lois Lowry

H - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling; Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race by Margot Lee Shetterly; Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling; Heaven's Keep by William Kent Krueger; Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling; Holmes on the Range by Steve Hockensmith; Hell Is Empty by Craig Johnson

I - In Such Good Company: Eleven Years of Laughter, Mayhem, and Fun in the Sandbox by Carol Burnett

J - Junkyard Dogs by Craig Johnson

K - Killing Trail by Margaret Mizushima

L - Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk by Kathleen Rooney; The Lost City of the Monkey God: A True Story by Douglas Preston; Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder by Richard Louv; The Lost World by Michael Crichton

M - Murder on the Orient Express by by Agatha Christie; Murder on Madeline Island: An Emily Swift Travel Mystery by Lorrie Holmgren; Minnesota Impressions by Greg Ryan; Murder on the Mauretania by Conrad Allen; My Last Continent by Midge Raymond; Memory of Water by Emmi Itäranta

N - A New Leash on Death by Susan Conant; New Moon by Stephenie Meyer; Night Soldiers by Alan Furst

O - Off to Be the Wizard by Scott Meyer; Odds Against by Dick Francis; Old World Murder by Kathleen Ernst

P - Pirate by Clive Cussler; Penric and the Shaman by Lois McMaster Bujold

Q - Q is for Quarry by Sue Grafton

R - Red Knife by William Kent Krueger; R is for Ricochet by Sue Grafton; The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion; Return of the Jedi by James Kahn

S - The Shadow Girl by Misty Mount; Shadow on the Mountain by Margi Preus; Summary and Analysis of Hidden Figures: The American Dream and the Untold Story of the Black Women Mathematicians Who Helped Win the Space Race: Based on the Book by Margot Lee Shetterly by Worth Books; A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro; Still Me by Jojo Moyes; S is for Silence by Sue Grafton; Story of Your Life by Ted Chiang; Santa 365: A Chet and Bernie eShort Story by Spencer Quinn; A Sand County Almanac and Sketches Here and There by Aldo Leopold; The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway; Spartan Gold by Clive Cussler; Sherlock Holmes and the Red Demon by Larry Millett; Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse; Sky Burial: An Epic Love Story of Tibet by Xinran

T - Treasury of Egyptian Mythology:: Classic Stories of Gods, Goddesses, Monsters & Mortals by Donna Jo Napoli; Twin Cities Noir: The Expanded Edition by Julie Schaper; Tail of Vengeance by Spencer Quinn; T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton; Treasury of Norse Mythology: Stories of Intrigue, Trickery, Love, and Revenge by Donna Jo Napoli; Twilight / Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer

U - The Unexpected Inheritance of Inspector Chopra by Vaseem Khan; U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton; Urn Burial by Kerry Greenwood

V - V is for Vengeance by Sue Grafton

W - The War that Saved My Life by Kimberly Brubaker Bradley; The Winter's Tale by William Shakespeare

X - X: A Short Story by Jack Croxall

Y - Yes Please by Amy Poehler

Z - Zero K by Don DeLillo

message 2: by Elyse, Moderator (new)

Elyse (winesaboutbooks) | 8025 comments Mod
Wow awesome job, Carol!

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol07) | 3098 comments Elyse wrote: "Wow awesome job, Carol!"

Thank you! This group really inspires me to read new and different things.

message 4: by Andrea, Moderator (new)

Andrea | 4140 comments Mod
Wow, looks like you are done already!!

message 5: by Carol (new)

Carol (carol07) | 3098 comments Andrea wrote: "Wow, looks like you are done already!!"

Completed the ABC Book Challenge. Have 1 more author for the ABC Author Challenge.