Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > YA Paranormal/Supernatural Fiction

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D (new)

D Watson | 12 comments Hi Rinn,

How long is your book and what time scale are you looking at? I should finish my current beta read at the end of this week, so looking for something new to get my teeth into.

Darren

message 2: by S.L. (new)

S.L. Wyllie (kingjasteroth) | 28 comments Hi, I would also like to know the word count. I do have a good list of projects I'm currently beta-reading for, so I usually only accept the first 3 chapters or 10k words whichever comes first.

s.davis2016@hotmail.com

Thanks,

S L

message 3: by Rinn (new)

Rinn Spencer | 2 comments Darren wrote: "Hi Rinn,

How long is your book and what time scale are you looking at? I should finish my current beta read at the end of this week, so looking for something new to get my teeth into.

Darren"

Hi Darren, it's just over 30,000 (I know it will get longer as I edit and revise). Sorry it took me so long to reply, I didn't realize this account was tied to my backup email. I don't have any time expectations, but before the end of the summer would be nice. I'm hoping to finish editing by the beginning of the fall semester.
Rinn

message 4: by Rinn (new)

Rinn Spencer | 2 comments S.L. wrote: "Hi, I would also like to know the word count. I do have a good list of projects I'm currently beta-reading for, so I usually only accept the first 3 chapters or 10k words whichever comes first.

s..."

Hi S.,

Thank you for your kind offer. I'm only looking for full-reads though. There are some bits here and there that I know need work, but I need criticism to get there! Thanks though!

message 5: by Sharon D. (new)

Sharon D. (tossacoin) | 24 comments I'm willing to read it~!

message 6: by Helen (last edited May 16, 2018 10:12AM) (new)

Helen Hyland (helen_hyland) | 13 comments I would be willing to read it

you can message me at helenhylandwrites@gmail.com :)