What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA/Fantasy Read in mid 1980’s, group of kids(siblings?) get stuck in another world/dimension & need to solve a series of riddle like problems to get home. There is a mirror in an attic involved.

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Barr | 2 comments Read this book likely between 1985 & 1987. I believe the adult supervisor(s), (maybe an aunt or grandparent(s) left the children alone in the beginning. I don’t think they were parents as I think the house was new to the kids, like they were exploring it. I think they might’ve travelled through the mirror, or got stuck in it. I seem to remember they could look out through it to see the attic they were once in.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Barr | 2 comments Thanks so much. I think that might be it. It’s bothered me for years to not remember the title. Now I just have to find it. 😉

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36601 comments Mod
Here is Amazon's Look Inside preview of The Diamond in the Window by Jane Langton - Amanda's suggestion - https://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Window...

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4069 comments Mod
Jennifer, should we mark this book as Solved, or do you want to check it out first? Please let us know!

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 21139 comments Jennifer, should this be moved over to Solved?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Diamond in the Window (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jane Langton (other topics)