YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Deathly Still (Unlife Book 1)
This topic is about Deathly Still
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Deathly Still (Unlife #1) by Elizabeth A Reeves - starting May 9th, 2018

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments A new series in the world of Cindy Eller and Goldie Locke and the Were Bears.

Antigone Baehr is almost eighteen when her life takes a bizarre turn. All those feelings she'd had her whole life that she was different from all of her peers were actually true-- she is something called 'unlife'.

Now forced to face Death face-to-face, Annie finds herself caught up in a future she never wanted for herself-- is she fated for Death?

Or to be Death?

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Starting this today!

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Chap 2
(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 5041 comments Ashley wrote: "Chap 2
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 5041 comments Chapter 7
(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments ✌ Ashley ☠ wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Chap 2
[spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

I felt the same way!! I'm glad I'm not the only one totally confused. I actually put it down after the first few chapters because I was lost. I need this word for the challenge though so I'm going to force myself through it!! At least its short

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 5041 comments That's what I keep telling myself. It's short. I think that might be part of the problem too. There isn't enough there to really make me care.

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments ✌ Ashley ☠ wrote: "That's what I keep telling myself. It's short. I think that might be part of the problem too. There isn't enough there to really make me care."

LOL same! Like nothing can happen in the last 100 pages or however many I have of this book to make me change my mind. I like how it is driving us both crazy lol

I made it to Chap 4
(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 5041 comments Chapter 9
(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 5041 comments Chapter 11
(view spoiler)

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 5041 comments Finished
(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Ugh I forgot about this book until I saw this notification! I can see by your rating it doesnt get any better lol

Ashley W (readmewriteme) | 5041 comments It really really doesn't.

message 14: by Ashley (last edited May 25, 2018 09:47AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments Chap 9
(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments ✌ Ashley ☠ wrote: "Chapter 9
[spoilers removed]"

OMG I just wrote up my part for this chapter and talked about the exact same thing!! It must have been really obvious for it to make both of us that mad

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments I did it!
end
(view spoiler)

Ashley (itsmedaisy) | 1426 comments ✌ Ashley ☠ wrote: "Finished
[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)