Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Carley & Iesha

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments Hey! Sorry I didn't even see this. Thank you by the way.

So do you have any questions/ anything to add to the role play?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments You're welcome. Do you mine posting the plot here, the first of your ideas. And we can talk from there. If you don't want to, I could go find it.

message 4: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments Of course!

-I'm not quite sure of an exact plot yet but I was thinking something along the lines of an Assassin sent to kill a Princess. The Queen being dead and the King refusing to marry another she is the only heir to the throne and upon her death, and the death of the sickly King his brother would become King and so he sends a man who is the best in his line of work to kill the Princess.

message 5: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Jul 28, 2014 06:43PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments So the older brother is next in line to be king or is he already the king of another empire thus leaving the lone princess as their father heir?

Was the assassin send by the for or a member of the royal family?

The bodyguard-is he known well by the brother.

I can come up with a plot for this if you want. I have ideas.

message 6: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments He's a younger brother which is why is brother was King before him and because the Princess is the only child she is next in line.

The assassin would have been sent by the younger brother who isn't a King for another kingdom.

Whose bodyguard?

Ya if you want to if love to hear it!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments So the king of the other kingdom is her uncle?

Also I will post it later, right now I'm a bit busy cleaning my pet turtle home.

message 8: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments He can be a king I suppose, or just the uncle of the Princess and younger brother of the King. So that way his motive for murder is to become king.

It's all good! I was busy walking my dog and feeding my horses.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Ah got you. I see where you are going with this. Here's a plot.

In the kingdom, a king rests on his deathbed. His beloved daughter is at his side. The sickly king deems his only child the next in line to rule, but there are conditions in which she must meet. Being crowned princess she has basically completer most of the requirements during childhood. The only thing left is for her to marry or find an item or find a way to break the rules. Meanwhile, her uncle, an prince by birth, sought his chance to claim the throne as his, since his brother is near death. While the princess is away to do whatever, he buys time to so he could convince the king that his daughter is not fit to rule by hiring an assassin to kidnap the princess and hold her until a decision is made officially.

OR The dying king is unknowingly to all under the control of his younger brother via sorcery. The brother has turned to darker magic to gain what he wants. He hires an hit men to take out his niece while he controls the kingdom from behind the shadows of the sickly king. Meanwhile, the assassin he hires is known as an brilliant swordsman and assassin. Taking the job, he kidnaps and takes the princess far away from her kingdom. For some reason, he just couldn't kill her and so he let's her live. (We can plan more if you want this idea)

:)Awesome, you have horses and dogs.

message 10: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments I do I couldn't live without my animals, I swear they are the only thing that keeps me (mostly) sane. (:

Oh they are both amazing ideas! I think I might like the first one better though. Maybe the assassin takes her way out into the woods to make sure that even if the Princess does escape she would never make it back to her kingdom alive?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments I feel the same way about animals.

Would should be the princess final requirement before she is kidnap by the guy? 0.0

message 12: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments I have no idea, we could go fantasy on this and make her slay a dragon? Or bring back the pearl necklace of a siren? Tusk of a mighty boar harassing a neighboring kingdom?

Something that would show she is both brave and heroic enough to be rule a kingdom by herself.

message 13: by Iesha (In east shade house at...) (last edited Jul 28, 2014 10:40PM) (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments And now, I am very interested. I love stories with magic in them. To show courage, she must follow this ancient Ritual of the Kings, a poem in which tells of the deeds she must complete upon reaching crowned princess she.

Should I write the.poem or you? :D

message 14: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments Go for it! I tried my hand at writing poems and am not afraid to say it didn't turn out very well!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments I'll have it tomorrow. I'm tired so I think I will get off. Sorry we couldn't start tonight.

message 16: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments It's all good I'm getting tired too. Have a goodnight!(:

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Here's the poem:

The Royal Ritual: Part 1

~Nothing is written just as the poem says~

"Abracado " She will say. The witch with the funny hat. Take her words with just a gain of salt, but value her direction above all either.
Dazzling amulet is what you want. For it shows the way to an end.
Do beware the apparition creature in the shape of an kitty for she will lead along a fox`s trail.
Seek the cave that house the pearl, and tame the dragon who guards with ice.
Watch out for the beauties who sleep in the waters beds. For unspeakable dangers waits ahead.
The cliffs! The cliffs! Beware those trickers.
Sing along to the dancing buds.
The blue moon butterfly shall reveal the path.
Reach the fountain luminous lights. The forest prince will know the path.
Conjure the eyes of the dragon`s pearl, and banish the throny rose of life.
The end is near, but rather far....

message 18: by Carlsbad (new)

Carlsbad | 52 comments You are amazing! I love it!(:

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 2167 comments Really? Is it really good? 0.0