Teen Library discussion

QUIZZES > Which Villain Are You?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (last edited Sep 06, 2014 10:28PM) (new)

Ariana | 634 comments Mod
www.quotev.com/quiz/4267101/Which-Vil...

Moriarty (Sherlock)

You are Moriarty! You, my dear, are extremely manipulative, and do most of your work behind the scenes, though you don't have a single problem with the spotlight. You will make your enemies burn, no matter the cost. You are brilliant, and can often outwit people. You enjoy showing off and showing people what you're capable of, though this can be a bit scary. Be aware of your own brain. It's darker than you think.

message 2: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (new)

Haley | 760 comments Mod
Crowley (Supernatural)
You are Crowley! You have humble beginnings as a crossroads demon, but really rose to the occasion when Hell needed a leader! You aren't afraid to get what you want and you are a bit sassy. You are guaranteed to find a spot for yourself at the top of the food chain, but watch out, because you knocked a lot of people out of the way to get where you are.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 28, 2014 12:10PM) (new)

Ditto

message 5: by It’s.Annie, The Fantastic Mod! (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 262 comments Mod
Smaug (The Hobbit)
You are Smaug, the greatest calamity of our time! You are greedy and powerful, and people know it. You aren't the most honest person, and can be considered quite vain. You find comfort in solitude, and don't have many friends. Because of this, you might have grown quite bitter. Watch out for the people you have knocked down to gain your current position, and don't be surprised if they retaliate.

message 6: by Carley (new)

Carley | 30 comments Hehe I'm Loki ;)

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 29, 2014 02:39PM) (new)

sebastian...definitely or valentine..wicked villains althoughvoldy is my also a fav

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

lets see wat i actually get

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

You are Moriarty! You, my dear, are extremely manipulative, and do most of your work behind the scenes, though you don't have a single problem with the spotlight. You will make your enemies burn, no matter the cost. You are brilliant, and can often outwit people. You enjoy showing off and showing people what you're capable of, though this can be a bit scary. Be aware of your own brain. It's darker than you think.

ha...i am...though sebastian is my fav

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments deleted user wrote: "You are Moriarty! You, my dear, are extremely manipulative, and do most of your work behind the scenes, though you don't have a single problem with the spotlight. You will make your enemies burn, n..."

that is quite cool

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Crowley (Supernatural)
You are Crowley! You have humble beginnings as a crossroads demon, but really rose to the occasion when Hell needed a leader! You aren't afraid to get what you want and you are a bit sassy. You are guaranteed to find a spot for yourself at the top of the food chain, but watch out, because you knocked a lot of people out of the way to get where you are. (i got Crowley)

message 12: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Ferreira Crowley (Supernatural)
You are Crowley! You have humble beginnings as a crossroads demon, but really rose to the occasion when Hell needed a leader! You aren't afraid to get what you want and you are a bit sassy. You are guaranteed to find a spot for yourself at the top of the food chain, but watch out, because you knocked a lot of people out of the way to get where you are.

message 13: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) Crowley (Supernatural)

message 14: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Brandon wrote: "Crowley (Supernatural)
You are Crowley! You have humble beginnings as a crossroads demon, but really rose to the occasion when Hell needed a leader! You aren't afraid to get what you want a..."

ha how awsome can that be.

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments The Master (Doctor Who)
You are the Master! You are more than a little insane. You are someone who can't be killed, no matter how hard someone tries. You are definitely a force to be reckoned with, even if people don't necessarily see it that way. You aren't afraid to break a few eggs when you make an omelet, in fact, you ENJOY seeing them crack. Watch out. You're prone to hurt people.
i got master DW

message 16: by It’s.Annie, The Fantastic Mod! (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 262 comments Mod
smaug

message 17: by Mossring (new)

Mossring Loki (Thor+Avengers)
You are Loki! You've had to learn to thrive outside of the spotlight due to your siblings success. Your parents never quite understand you and your interests, but you know exactly what you want. You want people to know your name. You have an insane side that can drive people away, but overall, you're a pretty brilliant person.

message 18: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments The Book Jock! 8-D wrote: "I love Norse Mythology!"

that is really cool and badass.

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (croft) | 1330 comments Crowley (Supernatural)
You are Crowley! You have humble beginnings as a crossroads demon, but really rose to the occasion when Hell needed a leader! You aren't afraid to get what you want and you are a bit sassy. You are guaranteed to find a spot for yourself at the top of the food chain, but watch out, because you knocked a lot of people out of the way to get where you are. (i like crowley))