Support for Indie Authors discussion

Writers Workshop > Looking for Beta readers of specific non-fiction chapter in Leadership book

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allen (new)

Allen Filson | 5 comments I am looking for someone to review chapter 9 of my new non-fiction leadership book. I am struggling with a specific chapter and am not sure I like they way it is coming across. It is hard for me to judge though, so I am hoping someone else could review it and give thoughts?

message 2: by Bilal (new)

Bilal Taibzada | 6 comments sure email it

message 3: by Bilal (last edited May 02, 2018 07:02AM) (new)

Bilal Taibzada | 6 comments (email removed)

message 4: by Allen (last edited May 02, 2018 08:12AM) (new)

Allen Filson | 5 comments

OK, Just sent it. Thanks for the assistance.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Alexandre (amandaalexandre) | 8 comments I am a Business graduate and reviewed a lot of books on the subject. I would gladly read tour chapter.

amanda.alexandre@outlook.com

message 6: by Allen (last edited May 02, 2018 08:12AM) (new)

Allen Filson | 5 comments Amanda wrote: "I am a Business graduate and reviewed a lot of books on the subject. I would gladly read tour chapter.

Thanks Amanda. I just sent it to your email. it is coming from afilsonusmc. Thanks for previewing this.

message 7: by Sylvia (last edited May 02, 2018 05:40AM) (new)

Sylvia | 22 comments I'm also willing. [email removed]

message 8: by Allen (last edited May 02, 2018 08:11AM) (new)

Allen Filson | 5 comments Sylvia wrote: "I'm also willing.

Hi Sylvia. I just sent it your way as well.

Thanks so much for taking a look and for any input you may have.

message 9: by Tonya (new)

Tonya Price | 1 comments I read a lot of leadership books and would be happy to take a look and comment.

message 10: by Christina (last edited May 01, 2018 01:50PM) (new)

Christina McMullen (cmcmullen) Hey folks, just a reminder that Goodreads is public and you are all posting your email address where anyone can find it. You might want to consider deleting your posts and DMing the OP.

message 11: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia | 22 comments Yes, I thought long and hard about that. What is "DMing" and what is "OP"?

message 12: by Dwayne, Head of Lettuce (new)

Dwayne Fry | 4356 comments Mod
Direct message / original poster.

message 13: by Sylvia (new)

Sylvia | 22 comments Thanks for the definitions, Dwayne. Allen DM'd me, and we are square now. Thanks, all!