Teen Library discussion

QUIZZES > Which Disney Princess Are You?

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (new)

Ariana | 634 comments Mod
www.quotev.com/quiz/4115715/Which-NEW...

You are Elsa!

Sometimes called cold, you don't exactly have many friends. You are highly intelligent and enjoy being in solitude, simply because no one understands what you're going through. You are driven to succeed, and sometimes lose control of your emotions. You are very strong at heart because of your difficult life, and even though it may seem hopeless sometimes, don't despair! You will ALWAYS find someone to care about you! They're probably closer than you think, so don't overlook anyone! The most unusual people can prove to be the best friends!

message 2: by Haley, that weird and awesome person DUH... (new)

Haley | 760 comments Mod
You Are Elsa
You are Elsa! Sometimes called cold, you don't exactly have many friends. You are highly intelligent and enjoy being in solitude, simply because no one understands what you're going through. You are driven to succeed, and sometimes lose control of your emotions. You are very strong at heart because of your difficult life, and even though it may seem hopeless sometimes, don't despair! You will ALWAYS find someone to care about you! They're probably closer than you think, so don't overlook anyone! The most unusual people can prove to be the best friends!

Your song: Let it go (sung by Idina Menzel)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You Are Rapunzel
You are Rapunzel! Creative, fun-loving, adventurous and carefree, you keep your head high and help people when you can. You can brighten any room, and cheer people up in a flash. Sometimes, you get so caught up in your own magnificent world, that you can be a little inconsiderate toward other people. Though you quickly apologize and mend broken ties if anything of the sort happens, you could pay a little more attention to the people around you.

Your Song: When will my life begin? by Mandy Moore

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That's ironic isn't it?

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Merida
You are Merida! The adventurous, brave and curious one. You prefer family over romance, and likely are very skilled in many sports. You enjoy being outdoors, you favor, or at least enjoy autumn because you are so much like that season! You are never afraid to be who you are, and sometimes go to extreme lengths when it comes to what you want. But that's more of a good thing than a bad thing, if you can control it!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You Are Merida
You are Merida! The adventurous, brave and curious one. You prefer family over romance, and likely are very skilled in many sports. You enjoy being outdoors, you favour, or at least enjoy autumn because you are so much like that season! You are never afraid to be who you are, and sometimes go to extreme lengths when it comes to what you want. But that's more of a good thing than a bad thing, if you can control it!

message 7: by Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business (last edited Jul 28, 2014 12:08PM) (new)

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business TheSmoker wrote: "That's ironic isn't it?"

haha a little, but it was on the movie.

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Charlotte, do we have a song?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Not the song I was talking about something else

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Olaf

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

And I got Rapunzel

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Superlock wrote: "aah, cute :)"

Do you know what I'm talking about or are you just saying that?

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business I know, the snowman from Frozen.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

And me

message 18: by It’s.Annie, The Fantastic Mod! (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 262 comments Mod
You Are Merida

You are Merida! The adventurous, brave and curious one. You prefer family over romance, and likely are very skilled in many sports. You enjoy being outdoors, you favour, or at least enjoy autumn because you are so much like that season! You are never afraid to be who you are, and sometimes go to extreme lengths when it comes to what you want. But that's more of a good thing than a bad thing, if you can control it!

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (cloaknquill) You are Merida!
The adventurous, brave and curious one. You prefer family over romance, and likely are very skilled in many sports. You enjoy being outdoors, you favour, or at least enjoy autumn because you are so much like that season! You are never afraid to be who you are, and sometimes go to extreme lengths when it comes to what you want. But that's more of a good thing than a bad thing, if you can control it!

message 20: by Ariana, Smashing Pumpkins ~ Head Librarian (last edited Jul 28, 2014 03:28PM) (new)

Ariana | 634 comments Mod
Merida is pretty popular.

message 21: by Carley (new)

Carley | 30 comments Superlock wrote: "Charlotte, do we have a song?"

Exactly what I was wondering. I got Merida, too. Didn't see that one coming!

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business :/ I'm curious because the other princesses have one.

message 23: by Carley (new)

Carley | 30 comments Yeah! I'm kinda disappointed cause all the other princesses have one :(

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Well, if they are getting songs used in the movie I think ours would be Touch The Sky :)

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma I got Rapunzel!

message 26: by Rhys (new)

Rhys (haydenrhys) I'm Merida!

message 27: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Preciado (railthedrummer) | 3 comments You Are Elsa

You are Elsa! Sometimes called cold, you don't exactly have many friends. You are highly intelligent and enjoy being in solitude, simply because no one understands what you're going through. You are driven to succeed, and sometimes lose control of your emotions. You are very strong at heart because of your difficult life, and even though it may seem hopeless sometimes, don't despair! You will ALWAYS find someone to care about you! They're probably closer than you think, so don't overlook anyone! The most unusual people can prove to be the best friends!

Your song: Let it go (sung by Idina Menzel)

message 28: by Marisa (new)

Marisa Ferreira You Are Anna
You are Anna! Cheerful and fun-loving, you have a big heart and lots of love to share! You are nice to everyone, and have really amazing friends. Sometimes you trust people too easily, and you end up having the wrong connections to people you shouldn't be associated with. To keep from getting hurt, you should try consulting your friends before trusting someone new.

message 29: by Kate (new)

Kate Wrath You Are Rapunzel

You are Rapunzel! Creative, fun-loving, adventurous and carefree, you keep your head high and help people when you can. You can brighten any room, and cheer people up in a flash. Sometimes, you get so caught up in your own magnificent world, that you can be a little inconsiderate toward other people. Though you quickly apologize and mend broken ties if anything of the sort happens, you could pay a little more attention to the people around you.

...and this is scarily accurate. Almost creepy, really.

message 30: by Aj (new)

Aj (a_the_reader) | 163 comments You Are Merida

(I don't think this quiz is that accurate)

message 31: by Marina (new)

Marina  (_kellie_k) I got Elsa. I think she's the most like me, but if I could chose I'd be Rapunzel.

message 32: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 18 comments I got Anna, which is kinda depressing, because I wanted Mulan or Belle.

message 33: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 18 comments Olivia wrote: "Rochelle wrote: "I got Anna, which is kinda depressing, because I wanted Mulan or Belle."

that is kind of depressing there. i was thinking Mulan is really awesome and she is a badass somtimes."

Right, my point exactly!

message 34: by riverine (new)

riverine reverie (riverinereverie) You Are Rapunzel