Pokémon discussion

Kanto > Pewter City

Comments Showing 1-50 of 249 (249 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie jumped off and stretched her arms along with her legs. She was excited to battle especially without her brother. She loves to battle and today was going to be great, "I am so excited"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie turned towards him with an eyebrow raised. She went up to him with sickly sweet smile, "What were you about to say,Blue?"

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulled away with a straight face, "Are you sure you said that,Blue?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She kissed back putting her arms around his neck. She went through his hair softly before she pulled away for air. She before getting down and let out Hika, "You will get some more after I win" She started to head towards the gym with a smile on her face.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie went inside and got set up for her battle. She chose her favorite pokemon to go against the leader. She luckily used her tactics that her brother taught her and was able to win against the gym leader. She won her the first badge in Kanto. She couldn't have been more happy. Rosie exited the gym with her head held high and a wide smile.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course I did but I thank you a lot" She said with a smile, "If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have my badge"

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 28, 2014 12:17AM) (new)

She felt her cheeks heat up, "I did? I don't remember that at all." She said with this with fake confusion looking at him with a smile.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie kissed him back lightly putting her hands on his chest. Hika watched this from afar and gagged lightly before going up a tree. She pulled away before she went through his hair while looking into eyes.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I guess that sounds good" She said with a smile before getting down again, "Lead the way,Blue"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Again with the dragging" She said with sarcasm finally able to catch up with him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I really don't know if I like to be carried or drag but either way both are embarrassing" She mumbled against his chest.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wouldn't say that,Blue" She said looking at him with a genuine smile, "Thank You I really mean it"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie put her hand on her chin thinking, "I don't know its up to you I am new to Kanto remember. Are there any good places to go?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head she started laughing, "I think the first one sounded good to me"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She really like Blue but somehow she was going to have to tell her brother. She was really going to get in trouble, "What are we going to do tomorrow,Blue?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"B-Blue" She said putting her hands on chest then pulled away completely, "I would love to go on a picnic with you"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She started smile even wider while wrapping her arms around, "I cant wait for it"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie slowly wrapped her arms around his neck bringing them closer while slowly kissing back. She felt her hair bow come off but she didn't bother to move it. She was enjoying this moment and wanted it to last longer.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie started blush furiously when she felt tongue playing her but she got closer to him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She broke away from the kiss when it got heated, "B-Blue I think we should slow down abit"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am sorry it was just getting heated and I didn't want to get too lost in the moment" She said ashamed getting of the bed looking at her feet as she looked in the mirror.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She then though about something and turned around, "Why are we together? Are you a player or something because if you are I am going to be beyond pissed. My brother warned me many times about guys like you. You just want me for one thing don't ya?" She crossed her arms over chest before she let out Hika.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie looked down at her hands with her tears slowly falling on the floor. She didn't want to look him in the eyes because she knew he was hurt, "I am sorry,Blue. I honestly just don't want to get hurt okay. I just really cant get hurt not again I apologize for saying those things"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She gave him a small nod wiping her tears, "I am really sorry about that,Blue. I trust you Blue and I really am sorry"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Rosie embraced the hug feeling the same butterflies as always, "Thank You,Blue"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned towards the view seeing the sun in the sky but it looked beautiful, "That looks so perfect and very beautiful"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Trust me,Blue.....I wouldnt say beautiful" She said with shrug trying to fix her bow that fell out.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I haven't even brushed my teeth" She said covering her mouth, "How can you kiss me if I haven't brushed my teeth?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't owe you anything" She said with a cheeky smile going in the bathroom. She freshened up a bit and went into her bag trying to find her toothbrush. She brushed her teeth before she finished getting dressed, "Well ofcourse I am worried about plus I didn't even notice the sun came up for your information"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"He is an idiot" She said giving Hika a little snack before they left. She opened the balcony door and walked out to see everything, "This is definitely awesome"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She jumped up but relaxed, "I am ready for out date today and I cant to have fun"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"B-Blue are date remember?" She said feeling his lips on her neck, "You are getting distracted"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is on the menu for this fine picnic,Blue?" She turned around to look at him with a big smile, "I would love to know"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"I can everything besides peanut butter" She said with a grin, "It make me swell up and plus it taste nasty"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

She hugged him back but had a playful pout on her face, "How are you so tall?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled at him, "Where did your smile go?" She looked around with a smile, "I am like 5'1 that is a huge difference"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Blue I know something is wrong you can tell me" She said grabbing his hand, "Please"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat down next to him putting her head on his shoulder, "I am sorry,Blue. My parents kicked me and my brother out when I was 13 and he was 17. I have never really trust them from the beginning"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am very happy I met you,Blue" She said giving him a kiss, "I hang around my brother way too often"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mutual Feelings" She thought before leaning in and giving him a small kiss, "I really like Blue and I hope this will last"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"That sounds perfect" She said getting off the bed fixing her skirt, "I am very hard to impress,Blue. I hope you have a trick up your sleeve"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is with you picking me up?" She said with laugh, "I have legs"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed at his analogy but shook it off quickly, "That isn't the point,Blue!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is embarrassing" She said when she pulled away trying to fix her shirt, "Blue.....people will stare please put me down"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank You" She said waiting for him to lead the way to the spot of their date, "How far is it away from here?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed knowing he wouldn't give up and went on his back, "Thanks,Blue"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"This is so pretty" She said looking over his shoulder, "This is for us?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey I don't need you sass alright" She said playfully before jumping off of his back.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I like it,Blue." She said with a smile looking at the roses, "Those are beautiful"

« previous 1 3 4 5