Matt Shaw - Extreme Horror Author discussion

Promotions > Just Die!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (new)

Matt Shaw (matt-shaw) | 137 comments Mod
Bit harsh of me really...but even so...review my work on Amazon and get your name in Psychopath for Hire, the next extreme novel!

Email me at matt@mattshawpublications.co.uk

Please note: I may not be able to reply to individual emails but I'll get you in the book!

Offer for a limited time only and as part of new reviews so nice try Mister "I reviewed your book in 2012" :P :P

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Sparkle | 21 comments More reviews coming soon. I will eventually read every book you've written. :)

message 3: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Keane (StuartKeane) | 21 comments If I get one to you in time, I want the most violent death in the book. ; )

message 4: by Matt (new)

Matt Shaw (matt-shaw) | 137 comments Mod
Valerie wrote: "More reviews coming soon. I will eventually read every book you've written. :)"

I best get writing! You'll never catch me! Whoop whoop!

message 5: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Gebbie | 20 comments Stuart wrote: "If I get one to you in time, I want the most violent death in the book. ; )"

Ha ha - review coming soon I'll go for the most unusual if poss.

message 6: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Keane (StuartKeane) | 21 comments Matt wrote: "Valerie wrote: "More reviews coming soon. I will eventually read every book you've written. :)"

I best get writing! You'll never catch me! Whoop whoop!"

LOL. Is it bad that I imagined you as Greased Up Deaf Guy from Family Guy when I read this? : )

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Sparkle | 21 comments Matt wrote: "Valerie wrote: "More reviews coming soon. I will eventually read every book you've written. :)"

I best get writing! You'll never catch me! Whoop whoop!"

We'll see :P