Matt Shaw - Extreme Horror Author discussion

Bargain Books > Love Life - reduced to 99c / 77p

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (new)

Matt Shaw (matt-shaw) | 137 comments Mod
One of my earlier novels is now only 99c and 77p! The story of Kirk and Kim and the backbone of the upcoming Psychopath for Hire!

message 2: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Sparkle | 21 comments My husband is very sick and I've been staying with him at the hospital so be prepared for lots of reviews. I have nothing else to do but read so I just downloaded even more of your books including this one and Clown. I really enjoy everything you write.

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Sparkle | 21 comments JaHy ❣Sugar Lumps Reads Crazy Shit ❣ HaAAARRRdy ♕ wrote: "Okay, You keep reducing books I already own. I'm not buying any more of your books... Just kidding, just kidding."

That's happened to me too. LOL

message 4: by Matt (new)

Valerie wrote: "My husband is very sick and I've been staying with him at the hospital so be prepared for lots of reviews. I have nothing else to do but read so I just downloaded even more of your books including..."

Thank you but...I hope your husband gets better so you can get him out of there and back home with you!

message 5: by Matt (new)

JaHy ❣Sugar Lumps Reads Crazy Shit ❣ HaAAARRRdy ♕ wrote: "Okay, You keep reducing books I already own. I'm not buying any more of your books... Just kidding, just kidding."

:(

I know you said you're kidding but...I'm going to bite and respond anyway lol I try and make things fair on people and reduce my books when sales are...Well...Not happening. Love Life, for example, earned me a whopping £5.36 in 90 days and I hadn't noticed...So figured, whoop, time to reduce the price and see if anyone is interested of whether it's just worth scrapping. The Infestation, Evil Lurking Within - they're all the same :(

Usually I try and reduce my books after a couple of years but it all depends on whether they're selling or not.

I wish I could think of a way of making it fair for people who may have already purchased them but...I'm still struggling with that one. I'll think of something one day though :D Don't want my readers to feel as though they've missed a bargain :D

I CAN tell you though - August 1st...There's a promo running but...You've already read that book too :S

message 6: by JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust (last edited Jul 27, 2014 10:50PM) (new)

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust (jahayra) | 39 comments Valerie wrote: "JaHy ❣Sugar Lumps Reads Crazy Shit ❣ HaAAARRRdy ♕ wrote: "Okay, You keep reducing books I already own. I'm not buying any more of your books... Just kidding, just kidding."

That's happened to m..."

A) I'm sorry to hear shout your husband. I didn't want to respond as o felt your comment was directed at Matt....but now you're chatting with me, I feel I'm not overstepping.

B) I love to bust Matts ...err..... Chops! 1 buck or 3 I'm still buying his work because it's worth it.

message 7: by Matt (new)

JaHy ❣Sugar Lumps Reads Crazy Shit ❣ HaAAARRRdy ♕ wrote: "Valerie wrote: "JaHy ❣Sugar Lumps Reads Crazy Shit ❣ HaAAARRRdy ♕ wrote: "Okay, You keep reducing books I already own. I'm not buying any more of your books... Just kidding, just kidding."

That..."

Bust away! I'll get my revenge in a book :P

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust (jahayra) | 39 comments Matt wrote: "JaHy ❣Sugar Lumps Reads Crazy Shit ❣ HaAAARRRdy ♕ wrote: "Valerie wrote: "JaHy ❣Sugar Lumps Reads Crazy Shit ❣ HaAAARRRdy ♕ wrote: "Okay, You keep reducing books I already own. I'm not buying a..."

I'm sorry , I need to pick on you via private message. There's no fair or unfair here. I love your work and so I continue to buy it... No one is forcing me to push the 1click button.

message 9: by Matt (new)

I don't mind where I get picked on! All good banter :)

BUT the issue you address (jokingly or not) is something which needs to be fixed so everyone feels as though they are getting a bargain. Fair is fair :)

message 10: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Gebbie | 20 comments Got it now all I need is more time to read.

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust (jahayra) | 39 comments I just finished A House in the Country which is also .99 and I loved it.