✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Twilight38 and Loveme22

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Well what kind of fantasy are u into?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments I love everything really are u into dragon rider, werewolf’s, vampires that kind of stuff

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Do u mind being. Male character

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments I get so confused doing two because I get lost is that ok

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Let’s do ancient dragon rider

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Sorry was doing some irl

Name
Shade Louis

Age 18

Appearance

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/6762443...

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (Hey so sorry I passed out on u will post in a bit

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (Have work today so I will post after work

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade was up in the sky waiting to see what has happened with her trainer they were close but, she has had a huge crush on him but she knew she was so young compared to him he was twelve years older. "What do you think he is going to do once he figures out it wasnt very good?" She asks her beautiful dragon her dragon was pure white. Her dragon name was, Starlight because in some spots she sparkles like Starlight. Starlight was given to shade when shade was 12 years old. They were inseperable since they met it was amazing they clicked right away.
Starlight chuckles a little. "You know you are going to be in so much trouble when he gets back and will make us do excersize forever." Starlight says
"Oh well it was so worth it it was funny." Shade says.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade and starlight were flying around between these beautiful mountains. They loved flying over the huge mountains they do it everyday when they weren't training with Kai which is always so hard it gave them a chance to relax. Shade noticed that Starlight was being quiet.
"We are doing our usual ride between the mountains. Is he mad at her?" Starlight says
"Let me guess Grom is talking to you is Kai mad?" Shade says

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade felt Starlight turn back toward where Kai is and sighed. "Oh come on can't we ride more before we get yelled at by Kai we were having such a great ride.'' She knew what her dragon was about to say by the time she actually said it.
"Nope you know exactly how he would be if we do not get back. he is already pissed are you." Starlight says flying faster when they got closer to the cabin and Shade groans. "Grom we are here." Shade just groans getting off Starlight once she lands. "Good luck little one" Starlight says she was older then her too which is cool but kinda annoying because Starlight tends to call her little one.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade took a deep breath and opened the door. She knew she was in so much trouble right about now. "Hello master so how did the sale go any luck?" Shade looks at Kai and sat down across from him knowing she needs to be nice hoping he wasn't to mad.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "I might have made it myself. Come on it was funny you gotta say you should have really listened to Grom. He is very smart." Shade tries to joke a little trying to lighten the mod. "Let me guess training in the morning very early?" Shade asks.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "Please don't I didn't mean for this to happen please I beg you I will do anything just give me a chance I will do absolutely anything. I will do 100 laps around. I will go on missions for you I will do anything." Shade says she had tears in her eyes. "Please I beg you. I have been wanting this training with you since I was young and I was being stupid." Shade says.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (What if maybe she gets into a battle with another dragon rider and get seriously hurt and starlight flys to his house and begs him for help

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (I like the market idea

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade slam the door hard when she leaves the house. "Starlight we are going he refuses to train us anymore. It was so nice to work with you Grom I hope maybe soon everything will change." Shade gets into starlights saddle. "I was so stupid to try and think i could make him laugh i didnt think he would actually stop training me. Bye Grom." Her and Starlight leave and she was determined to find a real artifact. She heads to the market she lands close to there. "Stay here girl I will be back." She heads into the market.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade looked over as she heard the man and walks in interested. She looks around at all the things in the stall. She had her dragon rider stuff on which usually she doesn't have on all the time when she is in the market but she was determined to show Kai that he made the wrong decision about stopping her training.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade looked at him coffee sounds really good. "I would love some coffee thank you do you happen to have any type of map I am looking for some big treasure maps need to start getting out of town. Exploring more of the lands we have it is getting bored sitting around all day," Shade says looking at the different treasure maps.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “I am looking for some maps to some type of magical artifacts. You see I kinda need to make up with someone who I did something stupid too. He is a dragon rider.” Shade says looking around at the different maps.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade perked up hearing about a cavern. “He is my trainer well used to be I might have seriously pissed him off by making a fake artifact to try and lighten him up a little. But did the opposite.” Shade says “yea the cavern sounds good

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade looked at the map. “Your husband is rather curious isn’t he?” Shade giggles at the man.”Where did u guys find this map I have heard about this place but I thought it was just a myth.”

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade smirks and takes out her bag. “I am willing to pay absolutely anything or I may have something you would be very interested in. I have a rare jewel that you may be very interested in.” She opens her bag and took out a beautiful purple jem it is known for the magic dormant in it.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "What ever it is please tell I want to make sure your giving me the authentic thing my trainer has always told me to be careful with buying at the market but this is very important." Shade says putting the map in her backpack neatly.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments "I will make sure to bring someone with me on the way diffenietly not wanting to get lost there. Let me go grab a friend on the way there. I should probably do it tomorrow it is getting really late. Thank you so much you two maybe I will see you if I come back." Shade heads back to starlight and she had a wide smile on her face. "Come on girl I have something Kai might be very interested in but, i dont know if we should go back today maybe tomorrow he might still be mad. Can you contact Grom and tell him we will be there tomorrow early in the morning?" Starlight nods.

'Grom my rider wants to show yours something very important something tells me he might be very interested. We will be there tomorrow early in the morning.' Starlight tells her master

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade goes to her little house it was pretty far from the village and up in the mountains. “I really hope he forgives me I hope this works tomorrow I should go get some rest tomorrow will be a very long day I can tell.” She heads inside and goes to make some food for both her and starlight. After finishing Starlights food she brings it out to her and Starlight starts eating. Shade goes back inside and starts eating also. After eating she takes a shower then goes to bed.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Starlight knew he would be super mad and was worried what was about to happen. Shade lands on the ground close to where Grom and Kai. “Good morning Kai before you start going off I have a map to somewhere you may be interested in.” Shade took off her bag and opened it taking out a map. “I bought it at one of the markets

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Please I beg you just look at it. I sold my prize jem for this. I am sorry for what I did I feel terrible just please at least look at it. If you still want to never talk to me after you see it fine I will leave and never come back.” Shade says and goes to Grom and Kai. She held out the map to him he was so mad and she felt so bad.
‘She is telling the truth she sold her jem for this map. If he doesn’t go with her she is going by herself.’ Starlight says. ‘The jem her grandmother gave her.’

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments “Please I know it is dangerous but, we will be so rich if we find this gold and treasures. And what I have heard is that something about how the villagers are mad about money you ough I need the money bad. We trained for this and always told me that never give up.” Shade says. “I will leave without you no help at all if you say no.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade took a deep breath and got on Starlight. “May I go with you go with you at the patrol of Not I understand.” Shade pet her dragon she was relieved that she was going with him. To be honest she would have been so terrified to go by herself.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade heads inside looking around for the sack he was talking about once she found it she started making some food to put in the sack. She found some crackers and breads some and cheese and other things. She gets her bag and went to the bathroom getting ready for the long ride. She got on her comfortable riding clothes with her armor on and different weapons just in case. She finishes packing and puts the stuff on Starlights saddle

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade came out holding water holders and two backpacks. "Yes I made us food for on the way there and if we make it back. Plus I made sure we have plenty of different swords and other things just in case we run into anything." Shade goes to starlight putting on her backpack and tightens her saddle and things on starlight.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade watched as he looked over the map again. "Ok do you think we might stop on the way to take a break or are we going to go straight there?" Shade got up on Starlight, she had butterflies in her stomach because she hasn't been on a quest in a long time. "I know i will need to rest but, if you want we can go straight there it is up to you."

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade held on to Starlight as they rode through the beautiful sky. She looked in front of her unsure if he was still mad at her but, she didn’t want to make him even madder so she sped up just a little bit still far enough the dragons have lots of room. “So why is it exactly so dangerous when I rise above it it seems harmless?

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments When they landed she had slowly gotten down off Starlight she could tell she was getting tired. “You get some rest also girl you deserve it.” She kisses starlights forehead and smiles. She turns around walking to where Kai was. “Yes I am starving I didn’t eat breakfast this morning I just wanted to make sure I got to you.” She took the beef jerky and started eating it.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Shade sat next to him next to him. She finally allows herself to relax. "So many reasons for being a dragon rider. My family as you know have been dragon riders for so many generations. The day I got Starlight was the best day of my life. We had a instant connection as if we knew eachother for years on end. A big reason I want to be one is knowing one of these days we might have a war some day I dont want to be one of those people who sit back and do nothing."

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (Ok everything alright

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments (A different roleplay

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments Sorry was at tutoring

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments What about something like that but with a plane crash

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments How about brother and sister and we can add a relationship with other characters

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments I don’t usually do guys anyway

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 596 comments I can try being a guy