What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Irresistible (Buchanans #2)
This topic is about Irresistible
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Fiction romance/ heroine's car needs new tires, she’s a single mother, her neighbor is just out of military. He helps her buying new tires. Aspiring jewelry designer. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I’m looking for a book I read years agor probably between 2008-2012. I got it from eharlequin.com and I remember it being about the hero just being back from the military and helping a single mom to a daughter with her car that broke down. He bought her new tires. The heroin made jewelry that she was selling at a crafts fair. I’m pretty sure this book was in a series that included the hero’s brothers having books as well. If anyone could help me find this book it would be much appreciated.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 41575 comments Mod
Heather, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please put some plot details in your header. This makes your query a lot easier to solve.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Apr 29, 2018 08:59AM) (new)

Kris | 37428 comments Mod
Irresistible by Susan Mallery seems to match your description.

Description: "When ex-marine Walker Buchanan stops to help Elissa Towers change a tire... Both of them have sworn off dating -- Elissa's determined to protect her little girl..."

From the book: "Her finished jewelry was in boxes on an upper shelf. She would need several hundred pieces for that show - which meant hours and hours of work and using her emergency credit card to buy supplies..."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

That is it!! Thank you!!

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 37428 comments Mod
Great! Glad we could help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Irresistible (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susan Mallery (other topics)