The Worlds Separated discussion

Deity Lands > Streets

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 164 comments Mod
Streets of the grand Deity Capital.

message 2: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Safa flew down the street, flying about a foot off the ground. She was in an especially good mood, because she planned on visiting the human lands. She hadn't been to the human lands in so long.

Phoenix~They/Them ((Want me to bring Monica?))

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments ((Sure))

Phoenix~They/Them Monica yawned as she was walking down the streets, her hands behind her back.

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Safa came to a halt seeing Monica, they'd met a few times in the past, and Safa made it her goal to know of all the deities. "Hello Monica, how are you on this beautiful day" She said with a cheerful grin.

Phoenix~They/Them "Yeah, I guess. I'm not one to like the day." Monica said as she looked at Safa "and how are you Safa?" She asked. Though she wasn't a fan of humans she could stand deities and she liked Safa, even though Safa was fond humans and going to their world.

message 8: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments "I'm wonderful today" The childlike deity responded, her smile just as wide. "I'm going to go visit the human world today, its been so long" She added.

Phoenix~They/Them Monica hid her frown and said, "Alright, have fun."

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments "Come on Monica, the humans aren't bad. They are adorable. Especially the really tiny ones" Safa said.

Phoenix~They/Them "You're a lot like Drake, except less annoying. But I still dont like humans." She said, crossing her arms.

message 12: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Safa pouted for a moment before shrugging "I guess I can't change your mind. Even if I wish I could" Safa replied.

Phoenix~They/Them "Humans are dangerous and reckless so just, be safe." She said.

message 14: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Safa giggled, she didn't think the humans were dangerous. "They are not Monica, humans are sweet and kind" She said, naively thinking everyone was good.

Phoenix~They/Them "Pfft, right. Kind and sweet." She said, rolling her eyes "Not all are like that, some take advantage of people or hurt each other. I've seen it." She said.

message 16: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments Safa frowned a bit, was it possible that thete were some bad humans. "I don't know, all the humans I've ever known are very nice."

Phoenix~They/Them Monica looked at Safa and said, "Just be safe."

message 18: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 29 comments "Okay I promise to be safe, just for you" She responded, her smile back.

message 19: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (willowkeeper) | 164 comments Mod
The ground started shaking, as the smell of iron, and oil, filled the air. A huge engine could be heard, coming from just a bit aways.