Book Loving Kiwis discussion

Author Corner > Doctor Perry - Open for appointments

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 271 comments I'm very excited to be able to announce that Doctor Perry - my latest novel has just launched.
Doctor Perry by Kirsten McKenzie

Under the Hippocratic Oath, a doctor swears to remember that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife or the chemist’s drug.

Doctor Perry assures his elderly patients at the Rose Haven Retirement Home that he can offer warmth, sympathy, and understanding. Doctor Perry is a liar.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C94LF8W

The paperback version will be available at the end of May.

I'm looking for who may be interested in reading and reviewing. So if that is you, please message me.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 178 comments I like the blurb, Kirsten, and am really sorry I don't have time to read and review it in the near future.

Next year's resolution: ring-fence time to read!

message 3: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 271 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "I like the blurb, Kirsten, and am really sorry I don't have time to read and review it in the near future.

Next year's resolution: ring-fence time to read!"

Thanks Anna. I appreciate your comment. Reading for pleasure is important! xxx

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 178 comments It's very clever the way you have set out how a doctor should be then followed with those few words in italics.

message 5: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 271 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "It's very clever the way you have set out how a doctor should be then followed with those few words in italics."

Thanks. That's done by using the italics html formatting.

I'll type it below, but with spacing, so you can see how it looks, and then to replicate it, type what you want, but with no spaces.

< i >your text you want in italics< / i >

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 178 comments Oh, I use it myself a lot - it's just the way you have used it that I was commenting on - it's effective!

message 7: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 271 comments Anna Faversham wrote: "Oh, I use it myself a lot - it's just the way you have used it that I was commenting on - it's effective!"

Oh, hahahahaha, sorry! Thank you x

message 8: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mckenzie (carolynsophie) | 5 comments Kirsten wrote: "I'm very excited to be able to announce that Doctor Perry - my latest novel has just launched.

Under the Hippocratic Oath, a doctor swears to remember that warmth..."

Hi Kirsten, I would love to read and review it, I really enjoyed "Painted" and "Postcards" and this new book sounds scary and topical (I live opposite a retirement village!)

message 9: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 271 comments Carolyn wrote: "Kirsten wrote: "I'm very excited to be able to announce that Doctor Perry - my latest novel has just launched.

Under the Hippocratic Oath, a doctor swears to reme..."

Thank you Carolyn. Let me know which format you need it in, and an email address x

message 10: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Mckenzie (carolynsophie) | 5 comments Hi Kirsten,
Word doc or PDF is fine,
carolynmckenzie@libero.it

message 11: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments Hello Kirsten, I can read and review if you like. I've got a short space of time until the end of May.

Do you have ebook format?

message 12: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 271 comments P.D.R. wrote: "Hello Kirsten, I can read and review if you like. I've got a short space of time until the end of May.

Do you have ebook format?"

I do PDR, which format would you like? And your email address?

message 13: by K.M. (new)

K.M. (kimwrites) | 45 comments Hi Kirsten, I'd love to read and review it for you.

message 14: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten McKenzie (kirstenmckenzieauthor) | 271 comments Kim.J wrote: "Hi Kirsten, I'd love to read and review it for you."

Thanks Kim. Can you let me know your email address and which format you'd like it in?

message 15: by K.M. (new)

K.M. (kimwrites) | 45 comments Hi it's nzproof@gmail.com and PDF should be fine.

message 16: by P.D.R. (new)

P.D.R. Lindsay (pdrlindsay) | 1646 comments Golly gee gosh! Did I miss sending you my info, Kirsten? My apologies. E-pub would be fine if you're still needing readers. use my website email: rowanlindsay@rowanlindsay.co.nz