Drips.2.0 discussion

queen + bamma [criminal touch]

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by QUEEN (last edited Apr 27, 2018 02:51PM) (new)

QUEEN | 78 comments . plot perhaps be that they are room mates and things get hot lmao?
my girl jasmine lincoln legend

message 2: by QUEEN (last edited Apr 29, 2018 01:57PM) (new)

QUEEN | 78 comments
description
Name : Jolie Lincoln Legend

description
Name : Belle Joel Craft [ BJ ]

message 3: by Bamma (last edited Apr 27, 2018 04:31PM) (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Belle Joel Craft (BJ)
College freshman
http://pinterest.com/pin/750482725379...

message 4: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Was there something wrong with the original?

QUEEN | 78 comments so plot is they are roommates and my girl is very sexually active during the day and not. i am totally perfect with them getting off the wrong foot. can my girl have maybe fucked your girls boyfriend?

message 6: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Ok okay :) do you like the new one better? Sorry I have to post links I can't post pictures :/

message 7: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (sure that's good! You want to set it up? :)

message 8: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments (yup!)
Bj
I smiled tying back my curly wild hair as I met my boyfriend Giles for lunch. We shared a quick kiss before I sat across from him. He had ordered a pizza for us which I was grateful for I had been running late.
I sipped my soda before we started talking about our day and classes. I was studdying to go to vetinarian school. I grinned at my down home bull riding boyfriend.

message 9: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Bj smiled a light in her eyes as she thought of her boyfriend Giles who wasn't going to college but he was staying near by on the off season of his bull riding career. She tied back her wild hair jogging ahead to get to the Bistro. Getting to her long haired boyfriend seeing he had already order food and drinks for them.
"Hi baby sorry I'm late." She said a little breathless kissing him gently before sitting across do from him.

message 10: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 78 comments [ I changed my chars name ]

Jolie Legend was sitting a few ways away from Giles. While the two hooked up often, he kept it under wraps so his girlfriend wouldn't find out. During nights of passion, Jolie voiced her concern with her discovering but Giles was quick to thrust in her and make her come that her worries were silenced. Anyways, her blue eyes glared at his girlfriend BJ. "Bitch," She mumbled under her breathe, sipping on a Pepsi.

message 11: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Bj smiled eating as the hatted lightly but she noticed something on the collar of his shirt. The air between them became icy as Bj felt her stomach drop. She had been the on to support him through every broken bone during his bad rides....he wouldn't....she tilted it out.
Lip stick stains.
"Baby I can explain." He said pleadingly guilt written all over his face.
"Oh really? Please do tell." She drawled dangerously her eyes glittering like two chips of ice.
"Please it was just a mistake I was drunk and it was a mistake." He babbled. Rolling her eyes she stood up he stood to follow her pleading for her not to go. He grabbed her arm and with a cold precise movement she turned and slammed her knee directly into his cock hearing a crunch as one of his ball impants shattered. He collapsed squealing like a pig.
She squated down looking at him coldly. "I'd hog tie you and castrate you like a useless steer but you aren't worth getting my hands dirty. Come near me again and I'll do worse then bust your implant honey." She stood up flicking her hair over her shoulder and walked away with her head held high.

message 12: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 78 comments Jolie moved in for the kill. "Thanks for the boy toy BJ!" She called out, mimicking a western accent just to piss her off. Wrapping her arms around Bj's ex boyfriend, Jolie went in for a passionate display. It was very intense and it nearly knocked him over. Despite the obvious pain he was experiencing, Jolie was taking the opportunity to keep him quiet and silenced with her body. She urged him to touch her boobs, to use it as a way to distract from the pain. "Thats some shattered balls you got." She mumbled before biting him hungrily.

message 13: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Bj snorted rolling her eyes.
"Fuck you ya useless cock sleeve!" She tossed over her shoulder. The others in the restaurant appluaded for BJ. Giles shoved her off. "Get the fuck off me Jolie!" He snapped struggling to get up. He had to get BJ back she was his own little personal bank. The only reason he could afford the things he could afford.

message 14: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 78 comments [ not going as planned, might drop this.... ]

message 15: by Bamma (new)

Bamma | 5135 comments Alright but you said you wanted them to get off on the wrong foot.