Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Janelle Jasmine and Fangs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Here we go!

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Hi:)

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments So any ideas?

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Anything in particular you are interested?

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments I am up for anything really.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay I'll post a plot.

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Awesome.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Betrayed by my friend isn't as painful as being betrayed by my own family. Girl A's father was murdered during a huge family masquerade reunion. Girl A was framed to be the murderer though she knows the truth but no one believes her. She only had one choice but to run she ran away during school before confronted by the police. She realized the people that betrayed her were her cousin's and her uncle. Girl A keeps on running away for a long time her family coming after her. As information comes to her she realizes her family has been a line of assassins. When she meet's Guy B, Girl B, and Guy C. They decide to either to help her or turn her in like they are supposed too.

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Hmmm...that sound interesting. I like it.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Alright cool I don't mind which characters you choose.

message 11: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments I can be one of the guys and girl B.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay well I will be Girl A and Guy B

message 13: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Cool. I'll put my characters up in a second.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Same:)

message 15: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Quick question how old should they be?

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments um twenty or a bit older.

message 17: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Name: Olivia
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im...

Name: London
Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/c...

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Cedes
Appearance: http://styletofollow.com//wp-content/...

Name: Brent
Appearance: http://divergentmovies.com/wp-content...

message 19: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Nice.
Could you start off?

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Still running from a murder I never committed. I ran hoping to find shelter of some sort in fear that I could get killed that someone would find me and turn me into the police. I ran seeing what looked like an empty cabin I ran to it wearing ripped and torn clothes a gun shot in my arm, a huge cut on my forehead, what could be a broken wrist or a sprained one, and a almost broken bag my only survival as it seemed. I opened the door getting inside relieved a knife and gun in my hand just in case. Both not the murder weapons of course. My father murdered by being strangled.

Brent sat down in the old abandoned cabin Olivia and London in some other room. He rested but woke immediately at the sound of someone come in. He went straight downstairs seeing Cedes he pointed his gun at her seeing her weapons. "What are you doing here?" He asked her going straight over to her.

message 21: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia had been reading when she heard the noise. Figuring it was probably Brent or London. Going back to reading, until she heard Brent talking to someone, knowing London was probably passed out somewhere. She blinked and set her book aside, walking out of the room and going to find him. Once she did, she saw the girl. See her injuries she, put her hand on Brent's shoulder.
"Don't." She said gently. "She looks like she needs help."

London walked around the corner, rubbing sleep from his eye. His eye's focusing on the scene. He saw the stranger once he could see, and quickly pulled his own gun from his pants, pointing it at her.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cedes looked at them all fear filling her more shaking so bad. She listened to them talk about her father's murder and about her being framed about it. She cried softly. "I didn't kill him. He was dead when I found him. Then the police came seeing me taking me into custody I ran." She said softly. "I got shot and kept running. Because I'm going to be a fugitive unless I can prove myself. Please don't turn me into them." She sounded so desperate and scared begging them not to turn her in.

"She's the one I told you both about. That killed her father and is on the run. How do you know if we can trust her Olivia?" Brent asked her looking at Cedes again hearing London coming over. He ignored what Cedes said. "She's dangerous she has two weapons Olivia. You never know she could be here to kill us." He said to her. Keeping his gun pointed right at Cedes ignoring her plea's and cries.

message 23: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia looked over her carefully. She shook her head.
"I don't think she's here to kill us." She said. "She would have attacked already. "She looks shaken and scared." She walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder, wiping away her tears gently. "Calm down." She said softly. "Tell me your name."

"God, Oli." London said with a sigh. He walked up more standing at Brent's side, his gun still trained on the girl.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cedes looked at the girl that came forward wanting to move back shaking. She calmed down not even moving her hands on her weapons looking at her. "Cedes." She said softly to the girl not trusting the two others she was so afraid of getting hurt anymore.

Brent sighed but didn't put his gun away watching Olivia talk to the girl. He didn't care by how she looked like right now she could try to kill them later it will matter so much and he would kill her too or turn her in.

message 25: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia looked back at the two, and then back to her.
"I wont let them hurt you, Cedes." She said softly. She looked at her injures, and then sighed. "How about I get you cleaned up. "I can let you borrow some of my clothes."

London put his gun back in his pants, crossing his arms over his chest.
"I don't like this." He said narrowing his eyes. "You trust to easily Olivia."

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cedes nodded wiping her tears. "Thank you." She nodded still shaking ready to just get cleaned up and hopefully if they trust her get a new start or running again. She was so scared of what could happen if they don't listen and believe her. She set the weapons she had down to show she won't use them. She went with Olivia.

Brent watched Cedes and Olivia before she went right past him. He stopped her. "Check her for other weapons. One night she stays so we can decide what to do." He whispered to her but loud enough for London to hear too not Cedes.

message 27: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia nodded as she walked passed him. Bringing her into the bathroom first to clean up her wounds. She would check her for other weapons when she was giving her clothes. Sitting her down on the side of the tub and then grabbing the rather large first aid kit from the cupboard. She looked over the wound on her shoulder.
"This might hurt a bit." She said as she pulled the bullet out with a pair of tweezers. Setting it aside, and then cleaning the wound. Sowing it up. before cleaning out the cut on her forehead and putting a bandage over it.

London watched as they walked down the hall. He always had a hard time trusting people. Brent and Olivia, were really the only people that he trusted anymore.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Cedes let Olivia check her for other weapons she sat down first letting her take care of the wound she had on her arm and forehead. She changed just after that. "Why is it that you trust me and they don't?" She finally asked Olivia getting her anxiety pills from her bag. When she was six her mother was murdered also in front of her and her father so she was stuck with these pills. Now she has to deal with her father being dead.

"As soon as Olivia is done with her. We will decide whether to kick her out and turn her in or keep her. But I rather just turn her in." He told London to calm him down. He wasn't going to let this girl hurt his friends nor was he going to let anyone else come in and hurt them.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments ((Gtg))

message 30: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia thought for a second, on how to answer that.
"Because, you don't look like someone that could kill anyone." She said. "And don't think to badly of them. "They are good guys. "They are just...very protective sometimes. "They mean well."

London looked over at him and nodded, taking in a deep breath. Not trusting himself to speak at the moment. His anger was always his biggest downfall.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "I didn't hurt my dad. I just want you and them to know that. I have been having a hard life. Thank you for helping me." She said to Olivia tucking her hair into a ponytail. She opened her anxiety pills and took one with water she had in her bag.

"Just calm down and breathe." He said to London to help him. He went to check and see if Olivia was okay.

message 32: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia watched her for a second.
"I believe you." she said. "I know about having a hard life. "I will do my best to convince them that we shouldn't turn you in."

London nodded and sat down. Taking in a few deeper breaths. It took him a few minutes, but he eventually calmed down.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "Thank you. If I have to do something to prove it I'll do my best too." She promised her. Mercedes wasn't going to go to jail because of a crime that she didn't do. She grabbed her bag after a while glad everything was okay.

He went back over to London. "Olivia we need to talk just let her stay in your bedroom or the bathroom for a few minutes." He called out to her. He leaned into the railing of the room.

message 34: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia took her hand and led her to her room.
"You can rest in here if you would like." Olivia said to her. "Make yourself at home." She gave her a small smile, before leaving the room to go back to London and Brent.

"I say we send her off, and have nothing more to do with her." London said. "We never saw her, she wasn't here."

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "Thank you." She said to her she sat down on the bed looking at the family photo she had in her bag. She opened her journal and her family journal reading still.

"I agree but the problem is if we send her off. What if she is found but tells a different story about us." He said to London and Olivia.

message 36: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "We can't just send her away." Olivia said. "She needs help, and everyone else is after her. "We are the only ones that can do that. "We should let her stay with us, keep her safe."

"You are willing to do that for a girl you just met?" London asked curiously. "Because either way, we are running a high risk, of us being caught too."

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Mercedes continued reading. She heard something outside. She looked out from Olivia's window shaking bad. She went downstairs and snuck outside. Hearing them come closer she heard the gun shots from them. She grabbed the gun she picked up and started to shoot hoping she won't be seen but that was impossible.

"It's a bigger risk just to have her be with us we can't let her be with us at all. Olivia think." He said to her. "If she get's us caught we could get caught and then she's going to be the blame." He said to her.

message 38: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "I know how it feels to be alone, an no one else want to help you." Olivia said crossing her arms. "You know that. "I was like that before I met you two."

"Is that what this is about?" London said. "You feel sympathy for this girl?"

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Mercedes continued to shoot injuring them not killing them. She did the same to the guy behind Brent that was an enemy saving him.

"She could kill us in the night Olivia we can't trust her." Brent said to her sighing when she said that. He ignored it hearing things. "What's going on out there." He grabbed his gun going outside hearing the shots. He saw Mercedes shooting some of the guys following her. "We got company." he said to them inside.

message 40: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia pulled out one her knifes from her sheath on her leg. Following Brent out. She pressed her lips together and ran over to her side.
"I got your back." She said to her as she threw one of her knives at the closest guy.

"Great." London said pulling out his gun, standing a bit behind Brent. "Lets get rid of them quickly."

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Mercedes looked at her nodding. "Thank you." She continued to shoot at them. "Move." She pushed Olivia out of the way knocking one men down knocking him out. She shot another. Her fighting experience was self defense it was easier at least. She helped Olivia up when they were gone.

"On it." He started shooting at the guys knocking some down and out. When they were all gone he was glad.

message 42: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "Well." Olivia said flipping her knife back into her sheath. She looked over at Mercedes. "You have some pretty nice skills." She said looking over at her with a smile.

"As much as I really hate to admit it." London said. "I don't think we have a choice any more, but to keep her with us."

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Mercedes blushed a bit. "Thank you." She looked at her. "I was forced into self defense classes looks like staying was a good thing to do." She admitted to Olivia relieved and glad.

"They will be following her and that means if we keep her with us they will be following us too." He said to London. He saw the men's weapons. "let's gather some of these guy's weapons."

message 44: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "Come on." She said. "Lets grab there weapons and get back inside. "I'm sure we will have more to discuss."

London nodded, and quickly started grabbing the weapons and ammo that he could. After which he headed back inside, setting them down on the long table.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "Alright." Mercedes grabbed all the weapons and ammo that she could going inside with them setting them down. She was so nervous thought if they kicked her out.

Brent grabbed everything he could even some other things. He brought them to the table setting them down. He looked at London's group and nodded in approval.

message 46: by Fangs sister (last edited Jul 28, 2014 07:13PM) (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia came back in, and set it down. She went over and sat down in one of the chairs.
"They know where we are." She said. "And that means, they know she is here. "We are in this now too, whether we like it or not."

London ran a hand through his hair. He leaned back against the wall with his arms crossed. Still not fully sure.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't take care of you right now and leave with London and Olivia?" He asked Mercedes glaring at her.

Mercedes grabbed the journal from her bag and proof. Giving it to him. "My uncle was the one that killed my dad. He left a note on my father's pocket which I saw the signature is the exact same thing on the journal." She said to him. "It doesn't prove anything."

message 48: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments Olivia looked over at the journal curiously. Though she stayed silent.

London narrowed his eyes at her.
"If that's true." he said. "Then why would he leave a note?"

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments "He left a note in my father's handwriting that framed me. But the problem was his signature isn't like my dad's." She said to him.

"Like I said it's still not proof." Brent said to her meaning it. It's not proof.

message 50: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) | 3115 comments "You can't dismiss it that easily." Olivia said thoughtfully. "It may not be enough proof to prove her innocence, but it could still help."

London pressed his lips together and shook his head.

« previous 1