♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > BR4- Abhay & Iniya; Start date ----> 1st August

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,140 (1140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Abhay Kulkarni... report here... as early as possible :-P :-P :-P

message 2: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Heyy...Iniyaa...I have a request....

message 3: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) OMG!!!! How are these two ever going to complete a book?? :O :P :P

@Meera - they need our support right?? :P :P

message 4: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Not only support....we need to manually push Abay and turn pages for him....

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Meera wrote: "Heyy...Iniyaa...I have a request...."

yes meera baby.. ur request is already granted... :-P

Hajarath Prasad Abburu (hajarath) | 2833 comments *jumps in *

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Srividya wrote: "OMG!!!! How are these two ever going to complete a book?? :O :P :P

@Meera - they need our support right?? :P :P"

ROFL sri.. we'll have this thread anyways in archives folder right :-P

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Hajarath Prasad wrote: "*jumps in *"

*throws a punch :-P*

message 9: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) Absolutely Meera.. Sigh.. so much of work for us :P :P

@Ini - yeah you do!! Enjoy your never ending BR.. Btw I don't think you had an actual BR last time either right?? :P :P

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments @sri true.. there was no read last month...:-P

message 11: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Iniya....Promise me you will torture him this this much...that he will beg for death...:-D:-D

PS:Dont ever read the book he suggests...cos its his trick to make u read...and he wont be reading it....:-D:-D

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments and never-ending BRs are not new for me :-P :-P *winks at HP buddy*

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Meera wrote: "Iniya....Promise me you will torture him this this much...that he will beg for death...:-D:-D

PS:Dont ever read the book he suggests...cos its his trick to make u read...and he wont be reading it..."

promise promise.. please let me know if I'm being kind to him,,!!! And lets both discuss offline on the book to choose :-P :-P you can give recommendations.. ;-)

message 14: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Hahaha.....Thats my.girl!!!

*wonders where Misha is*

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Meera wrote: "Hahaha.....Thats my.girl!!!

*wonders where Misha is*"

*expecting her arrival before Abhay comes :-P*

message 16: by Hajarath Prasad (new)

Hajarath Prasad Abburu (hajarath) | 2833 comments *pulls ini's hair *
Don't you DARE try torturing my brother :| Grrrr

*thinks of pulling meeras hair, realises she's got a frying pan, stays silent *

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Hajarath Prasad wrote: "*pulls ini's hair *
Don't you DARE try torturing my brother :| Grrrr

*thinks of pulling meeras hair, realises she's got a frying pan, stays silent *"

ha ha HP.. neither u nor ur brother can escape from my torture :-| *evil smile*

message 18: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments HP....No Dam Biriyani for us...isnt it Ramzan...

*On duty waiting for someone to donate a plate of biriyani*

message 19: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Abhay and Ini? :D:D
Will haunt this thread and torture you both ^_^

message 20: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments *sits with Fong and weaves a haunting plan*

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Fong wrote: "Abhay and Ini? :D:D
Will haunt this thread and torture you both ^_^"

*wonders if any reading is going to happen in this thread, that will be READING OF THE COMMENTS and not any book*

message 22: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Iniya wrote: "Fong wrote: "Abhay and Ini? :D:D
Will haunt this thread and torture you both ^_^"

*wonders if any reading is going to happen in this thread, that will be READING OF THE COMMENTS and not any book*"

*GASPS* What to do now, Meera?? :O:O:P:P

message 23: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) @Ini - I doubt you are going to read a book this month either!!! So be happy reading the comments and analysing them :P :P

message 24: by Hajarath Prasad (new)

Hajarath Prasad Abburu (hajarath) | 2833 comments *invites everyone to my place for Dum Biryani and Kheer and Haleem * *gives a special lunch to Her Majesty *
*waves at the brother *

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments didnt u bring the biriyani here already..!? :-(

message 26: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments @Fong....Chill...Let Evil Abay come by....

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments @sri, fong, dont worry.. we'll read :-) and u r all gonna be shocked.. (hopefully)

message 28: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell The only thing that will shock me is that you finish IAG and War and Peace in August :P:P

message 29: by Hajarath Prasad (new)

Hajarath Prasad Abburu (hajarath) | 2833 comments Fong - ROFL :P And Mistborn 2 also :P :P

Ini : At this hour, even I wouldn't touch biryani :P :P

message 30: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Oye Guys....dont tease Iniya...u all may need a heavy shock absorber....:-D:-D

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Fong wrote: "The only thing that will shock me is that you finish IAG and War and Peace in August :P:P"

that wont happen.. to be practical :-P :-P

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Abhay wrote: "INIMINI!!!! :-D :-D

Whoa this is like a lonely cheer on a gloomy Monday Morning! :-) :-) :-)"

Hello abs :-D namaste buddy :-)

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Abhay wrote: "And Wow 300+ books in TBR shelf! I love being spoilt for choice!! Many good ones there :-)"

ha ha.. I love adding books onto my TBR :-P

message 34: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments *pokes Iniya*

Are u being something like kind...or is it fattening before the killl?:-P:-P

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Meera wrote: "*pokes Iniya*

Are u being something like kind...or is it fattening before the killl?:-P:-P"

trying to see how far the scapegoat can reach :-P :-P

message 36: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Hi....Abay....yours prayers too have come true...congrats!!

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments @abhay, btw, Am gonna be deciding the book to be read :-P :-P you can put forward ur suggestions,.. But you cant decide buddy :-P :-P

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Abhay wrote: "Gotta go.. But I shalt return soon in all my Bibliophilic fury!

*Poof*"

bye abs..

message 39: by Meera (new)

Meera | 4365 comments Lol....loved the first strike!!!

message 40: by Damini (new)

Damini | 860 comments ROFL ROFL ROFL!! :D :D

Sorry for spamming. :P
*Runs away*

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments Vinny wrote: "ROFL ROFL ROFL!! :D :D

Sorry for spamming. :P
*Runs away*"

*puts a board "SPAMMING ALLOWED"* :-P

message 42: by Damini (new)

Damini | 860 comments *Jumps in with a broad grin on face* :D

Book decided?? :P

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments @vins not yet :-P just buddy's presence registered :-P

message 44: by Damini (new)

Damini | 860 comments *Feels like ROFC-ing since she can't be here in the evening and for the whole month because of exams and will miss all the fun* :'(

message 45: by Hajarath Prasad (new)

Hajarath Prasad Abburu (hajarath) | 2833 comments Vinny wrote: "*Feels like ROFC-ing since she can't be here in the evening and for the whole month because of exams and will miss all the fun* :'("

*tells her he'll miss her but will make her enjoy triple when she comes back * * smiles his schoolboy smile*

Em*Greedy* (Iniya) (iniya_n) | 2140 comments oh vins.. u wont be online for the whole month!?!? :-(

message 47: by Damini (new)

Damini | 860 comments HP- Do you promise?? :D

Ini- That won't be possible!! :P A full month..no way! :P
But will be pretty irregular until the exams end. :(

message 48: by Hajarath Prasad (new)

Hajarath Prasad Abburu (hajarath) | 2833 comments Vinny wrote: "HP- Do you promise?? :D

Ini- That won't be possible!! :P A full month..no way! :P
But will be pretty irregular until the exams end. :("

Promise Sissy :D *bhai ka vaada * :P :P

message 49: by Damini (new)

Damini | 860 comments Aww..:')
*with tears in eyes goes and hugs big bro* :P
*Tells him that he better remember his promise, else she'll break his head when she comes back* :P

message 50: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) 54 posts till now and all SPAM POSTS!!! :P :P :P

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23